Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

a little kick in the ass for you.
giphy.gif

the same jib. been around the sea and boats my whole life.:toke:

time for some contemplation.:coffee2: we all know that most subscribe to the "big bang theory" I don't. we have all hear about the bubble universe and multiple dimensional universe etc, etc,.
what we have missed in all these cosmology theory's is the MACRO/ micro universe. where are we on that scale?? does our universe fit inside the head of a trichome in a much larger universe?? the KEY word in all cosmology is theory. that's all it is, speculation. no one on this planet knows what is real. that's us,:yoinks: in
Img00045.jpg
Img00047.jpg
Img00048.jpg
Img00049.jpg
the trichome on the left.:cheers:

time for some contemplation.:coffee2: we all know that most subscribe to the "big bang theory" I don't. we have all hear about the bubble universe and multiple dimensional universe etc, etc,.
what we have missed in all these cosmology theory's is the MACRO/ micro universe. where are we on that scale?? does our universe fit inside the head of a trichome in a much larger universe?? the KEY word in all cosmology is theory. that's all it is, speculation. no one on this planet knows what is real. that's us,:yoinks: inView attachment 1024356 View attachment 1024357 View attachment 1024358 View attachment 1024359 the trichome on the left.:cheers:

Mind .... Blown!

giphy.gif

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour

.... Just a little something i've been working on >.>

:d5:

thank you Stiggy.:pass:
blue that's beautiful!! please let me know when you add to it.:thumbsup: awesome.:bighug:

thank you Stiggy.:pass:
blue that's beautiful!! please let me know when you add to it.:thumbsup: awesome.:bighug:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks - Imma gonna take ALL the credit for that *hides* ... You've inspired me to add more! <.<

A Robin Red breast in a Cage
Puts all Heaven in a Rage
A Dove house filld with Doves & Pigeons
Shudders Hell thr' all its regions

.....Hang on .... I'm on a roll now!! :rofl:

A dog starvd at his Masters Gate
Predicts the ruin of the State
A Horse misusd upon the Road
Calls to Heaven for Human blood

Wowee - Pokey stuff eh!?! ^_^
:bighug:

Edit: I instantly feel bad lol - It's a William Blake poem and your description of a macrouniverse reminded me of the first line in his poem Auguries of Innocence.

You can read the whole thing here (it's long!!)

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/43650/auguries-of-innocence

Blue, your a deep thinker. tell you a story... one of the first members that I talked to back in 2011, was a guy named Trifid. he was super intelligent. and a professor of Chemistry at Oxford.
also a grower. when asked a question, he would write a thesis on the subject. I would take two days to understand what he just wrote. an incredible mind and an incredible grower as well.
he had to leave online growing and communication, because he took a classified job with the U.K. government. so far the smartest grower I have talked to.:pass:

Blue, your a deep thinker.:pass:

Bwwaahahah :D now i KNOW you're pulling my leg! :D

This chap is a deep thinker (sure you've already seen it) - But makes me chuckle and becomes Astronmonically Viable towards the end of the video.
I remember the name Trifid .. but not sure we spoke much!

Enjoy!

Back