Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

E grower. :bow: smoking huckleberry. :cheers: seeds come from Val??

VB :toke: they change every time I look.:shrug: what I do is buy at auction. one brand I liked is Popular grow, Vipar at auction can be cheap. I look at specs, for the mix of spectrum I want.
you wont find many that run UV, everyone knows UV is bad for plants. that is what triggers the resin production, it's the plants defense mechinism against that UV.
should be in the 370 t0 380 nm range. vipar don't have any UV diodes, in the tent with the vipar I run a sperate UV bulb, puts out 50 watts of UV @ 375 nm
when you by at auction you can get panels at as little as 35 bucks are they as good as a big name panel ? no. if said big panel cost $600 dollars, will it work better than the $35 dollar panel ? more than likely. will it work better than three cheap panels. at $115 dollars NO. unfortunately you have to qualifiy everything you say with this is my opinion.:frog:

and people with those 600 dollar panels will tell you it's the best panel on earth. over the years misinformation and gimmicks have taken over the cannabis movement.
and getting worse all the time. in the early days of AFN there was many growers that just used hanging cfl bulbs. one that comes to mind was Noods. he is not on here
anymore. fantastic plants from cfl bulbs. :cheers:

Last edited:
I think that ET would find this planet extremely interesting with or without humans. I think they have been coming for millions of years, probably before humans. and possibly gave our ancestors a genetic kick in the ass. that produced our so called intelligence. :chimp:

I think that ET would find this planet extremely interesting with or without humans. I think they have been coming for millions of years, probably before humans. and possibly gave our ancestors a genetic kick in the ass. that produced our so called intelligence. :chimp:

I agree or some other bizarre crap. Have you seen the statue from gobekli tepe? It shows some large creature giving birth to some alien and that alien giving birth to a human.......VERY ODD

VB :toke: they change every time I look.:shrug: what I do is buy at auction. one brand I liked is Popular grow, Vipar at auction can be cheap. I look at specs, for the mix of spectrum I want.
you wont find many that run UV, everyone knows UV is bad for plants. that is what triggers the resin production, it's the plants defense mechinism against that UV.
should be in the 370 t0 380 nm range. vipar don't have any UV diodes, in the tent with the vipar I run a sperate UV bulb, puts out 50 watts of UV @ 375 nm
when you by at auction you can get panels at as little as 35 bucks are they as good as a big name panel ? no. if said big panel cost $600 dollars, will it work better than the $35 dollar panel ? more than likely. will it work better than three cheap panels. at $115 dollars NO. unfortunately you have to qualifiy everything you say with this is my opinion.:frog:

and people with those 600 dollar panels will tell you it's the best panel on earth. over the years misinformation and gimmicks have taken over the cannabis movement.
and getting worse all the time. in the early days of AFN there was many growers that just used hanging cfl bulbs. one that comes to mind was Noods. he is not on here
anymore. fantastic plants from cfl bulbs. :cheers:
Awesome, thanks for the reply. Great info! Looking to buy another small LED to supplement.

I agree or some other bizarre crap. Have you seen the statue from gobekli tepe? It shows some large creature giving birth to some alien and that alien giving birth to a human.......VERY ODD
This one
54-urfa-man-gobekli-tepe-L-RqUYLN.jpeg

Back