Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I've came across this Cultivator from listening to a farming podcast about Korean Natural Farming. This guy has it nailed, I've got to make some of he's compost teas, It's a great watch.

Has anyone seen the video........"That Mother F*cker Ain’t Real" Lizard People!
I had a very hilarious one picked out, but the guy got political at the end. :face:

So here's something from the New York Post

I can neither confirm nor deny, that I was the person that sold her the stuff. :biggrin::eyebrows:

All I can say is, I think she overdid it just a little bit. :rofl::baked::chimp:

Has anyone seen the video........"That Mother F*cker Ain’t Real" Lizard People!
I had a very hilarious one picked out, but the guy got political at the end. :face:

So here's something from the New York Post

I can neither confirm nor deny, that I was the person that sold her the stuff. :biggrin::eyebrows:

All I can say is, I think she overdid it just a little bit. :rofl::baked::chimp:

I'm saying this lady isn't lying, in her reality she 100% believes her truth. I want to see the co-passenger and I need them interviewed. I always go with incredible stories need incredible evidence.

She better get used to the Aliens among us, because they are running the show here on earth.
8 billion meat animals = US! meat on the hoof. " life is natures way of preserving meat" :goauto:

Back