Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@DeanOnAuto . thanks for the slap on the arse. :naughtystep:
@PinkyNotTheBrain . thank you. :bighug:.

@TheFerret . the more i see pictures, the more i think that most sightings of AV's (advanced vehicles) come from right here on earth, predate us.
and are the apex species on earth and always have been.:doc1:

. :thumbsup: this is great ! more and more people are coming out with the truth. the government had better come clean! they are digging a proverbial hole to China. :goauto:

Fastbuds AZ #2 bud pile. :drool:. A good amount. :thumbsup: and Cherry cola still drying. :thumbsup: Mystery girl still on well water for awhile. :thumbsup:

DSC_0669.JPG
DSC_0670.JPG
DSC_0671.JPG
DSC_0672.JPG
DSC_0673.JPG
DSC_0674.JPG
DSC_0675.JPG
DSC_0676.JPG

Fastbuds grow finished. :woohoo:Cherry Cola bagged. and Mystery girl trimmed and hanging. tent shut down for a few weeks.
All are superior in size, taste, and potency. :thumbsup: have to wait to pick the best one? Probably going to be the cc because she is loaded with taste already. :drool: strong lime and fuel.
DSC_0677.JPG
DSC_0678.JPG
DSC_0679.JPG
DSC_0680.JPG
DSC_0681.JPG
DSC_0682.JPG
DSC_0683.JPG
DSC_0684.JPG
DSC_0685.JPG
DSC_0686.JPG
DSC_0687.JPG
DSC_0690.JPG
DSC_0692.JPG

our honest government at work. :face: this is when i lost all faith in ANY government. I have been a peaceful Anarchist ever since.
It's been a long time. and now it's worse. truth has ceased to exist. all we have now is highly edited and controlled bullshit. :nono:

Listen to the prophetic words of the last Great American President. he warned us about the present world situation over 60 years ago. :cheers:

Back