Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@blue . :bighug: remember that ocean front property in Idaho for 5 dollars an acre ? it's still available. :eyebrows:

@blue . :bighug: remember that ocean front property in Idaho for 5 dollars an acre ? it's still available. :eyebrows:

Heheheh ...

Not this time ... Magoo!!!! :crying::crying::crying:

Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 13.27.19.png

God bless you google maps!!

1660998543281.png

:pighug:

I have been trying to open my Pineal gland for awhile now with no Success. :shrug: I may have to give up cannabis to do it. :yoinks::nono:
The Pineal gland has light receptors on it . why?

I have been trying to open my Pineal gland for awhile now with no Success. :shrug: I may have to give up cannabis to do it. :yoinks::nono:
The Pineal gland has light receptors on it . why?
Have you tried taking any specific Pineal Rape, to help flush it? Ditching the fluoride if you haven't already will really help and turning off all your wi-fi, bluetooth etc is also a must if you're EMF sensitive.

The light receptors are there to absorb the divine spark once entered through the Crown Chakra IMO. I have mine all ready to go :jointman:

flush.jpg

Last edited:
I have tried a few different techniques , breathing, focus on heart/ Pineal direct connection, focusing eyes to the middle. no i never heard of flushing, looks like more reading in due. And in a houseful of RF. :pass: wifi always on. :shrug: Off fluoride for 50 years.

Last edited:
Fastbuds Mystery girl in bags. the strongest skunk smell of the bunch. :thumbsup: tent is shut down for a few weeks. Till weather cools down a bit. :cheers:
DSC_0694.JPG
DSC_0695.JPG
DSC_0696.JPG

the last of the Mohicans. :bighug:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

From an alternate reality?? are you sure your not from an Adjacent reality?? :rofl::bighug: somewhere in that great sci fi classic, (the bible) it says "If the eye deceiveth pluck it out") . :toke:

Back