Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Just a hello and an update on my new grow. Well I have killed 8 ladies, yes it was me. :( I am struggling to adjust to the well water. I know it should be fine as we have a house home water conditioner. The temp is between 81 and 71F with humidity as 35-45% The PH is 7.5 - 8 as it comes out the tap with a 70-80 PPM. I have tried 6.7 and 6.4 PH with a total of 290, 324, 410 PPM. They all do not like something. So I will drop 4 new ones tomorrow. All of your grows look fantastic.

It is hot here today Heat index is 107. Love and Light to everyone. And yes Gaia is hurting but all will be fine when she splits the old 3rd dimensional Earth from herself. We all must advance in knowledge and consciousness.

• Love
Reactions: DOA
@Nosias . :bighug: My well water is 7.5. no water softener system. i PH down it with a little vinegar to 6.5 for seedlings.
Try bypassing water system, it adds chems to water that may not be beneficial to seedlings? Big change today yesterday 96 today 66 .

@Nosias . :bighug: My well water is 7.5. no water softener system. i PH down it with a little vinegar to 6.5 for seedlings.
Try bypassing water system, it adds chems to water that may not be beneficial to seedlings? Big change today yesterday 96 today 66 .
Thanks. It was 92 here and today 76. So nice nice change for sure.

I think they should change their name to Fastestbud. day 59 and done. i will harvest the CC and AZ end of week. mystery girl still on bloom.
DSC_0601.JPG
DSC_0602.JPG
DSC_0603.JPG
DSC_0604.JPG
DSC_0605.JPG
DSC_0606.JPG
DSC_0607.JPG
DSC_0608.JPG
DSC_0609.JPG

@blue . :bighug: thank you. :bow: you are iridescent . :bighug:

@DeanOnAuto . thank you for the kick in the pants. :bow: :bighug:day 59. my friend. :pighug:

Back