Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I love being able to do as i like in my home thread. :bighug: :headbang::vibe::shooty::baked::dizzy::hothot::snooze:

Walter white and trizzlers. all fed doing well.
DSC_0565.JPG
DSC_0566.JPG
DSC_0567.JPG
DSC_0568.JPG
DSC_0569.JPG
DSC_0570.JPG
DSC_0571.JPG
DSC_0572.JPG

:bighug: Magoo, I like the new goggles! :haha: .... Happy Spring my friend, I hope it's warming up for you now... At least in ME you're not as subject to the wakka-doo weather Spring can bring!

It would appear you're shifting to Bonsai plants after all the landscaping shrubs you've been cranking out? :crying: .............
.....I know I know, look into your eye- :backside::rofl: ... did it get pretty cool in the tent for a spell? That's what nails me on occasion too....
Triz kids look solid, and I have a good feeling about this new breeder here! If I wan't booked up already I'd be all over some testers, tent and OD's :thumbsup:

Yes. one walter is gonna stay small the other will be a good size. i hit them with some heavy veg. to see if they will stretch.
All the walter that i have grown have been Indica leaning, so they are smaller. :toke:

@Mossy :bighug: That is good advice. :thumbsup: i do believe that works. that's why i always use a 20/4 light cycle.
they always stretch in the darkness. Why did i , nummer that i am, not put 2+2 together?? :doh:

i think he is right! Most of the UFO investigators use the threat that ET is dangerous.
this is THE big lie. they are hear, and if they wanted to harm us it would have been done years ago. any civilization that can travel interdimensionely or between stars is so much more intelligent, we cant comprehend their ability. it appears to be magic to us.

i think he is right! Most of the UFO investigators use the threat that ET is dangerous.
this is THE big lie. they are hear, and if they wanted to harm us it would have been done years ago. any civilization that can travel interdimensionely or between stars is so much more intelligent, we cant comprehend their ability. it appears to be magic to us.

We are definitely moving towards a disclosure, the aliens/alternative consciousness have been on the Earth since its creation. So many people are still trapped in the five sense perception bubble but the convergence of technologies is waking the human awareness to their true potential. :smoking:

@DeanOnAuto . :toke: I hope we make it far enough as a species to get some answers. :thumbsup: but you and i will be long gone before that happens. :doh:

@DeanOnAuto . :toke: I hope we make it far enough as a species to get some answers. :thumbsup: but you and i will be long gone before that happens. :doh:

I hope I live longer enough to see it though.:smoking: I could just imagine the ensuing carnage as belief systems crumble as Earths real history is told.:vibe:

Back