Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Stylez2 :bighug: Perfect example. people are so stupid. and in the case of the video it's the kettle calling the pot black. no racisim intended, :crying:

@Stylez2 :bighug: Perfect example. people are so stupid. and in the case of the video it's the kettle calling the pot black. no racisim intended, :crying:
Wouldn't it be great, if everyone did their own thing, and there was only 1 set of laws FOR EVERYONE.

Wake up, go to work, make sure your family or future family is straight. Enjoy your weekend or free time...

But instead we get up and rage rage rage. Sadly, I too fall into this trap sometimes. Life is frustrating and I've found the less I have to do with other people, and the more I focus on MY family, the happier and more content I am. Funny how that works out.

Wouldn't it be great, if everyone did their own thing, and there was only 1 set of laws FOR EVERYONE.
In a perfect world there would be one law and that's that everybody has the right to do whatever they want to do just as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else's right to do the same. Unfortunately, the majority of this planet's inhabitants lack the empathy to allow this to ever happen.

In a perfect world there would be one law and that's that everybody has the right to do whatever they want to do just as long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else's right to do the same.

I agree with that sentiment but a perfect world will never exist and that "one law" is far too simplistic to be workable even in a "perfect world" when you consider all the countless variations in culture and world views.
Not to mention the fact that millions throughout history have died in the name of various utopian ideals / ideologies.

If by everyone you mean the citizenry and the ones elected to make the laws in any given sovereign nation then yes. Otherwise no.

@Tom Bombadil . :toke: meet Mad John.

Twenty20 Mendocino Trizzlers. day 4. moving right along. And i will invite @Twenty20 Adam along if he wants. :thumbsup: i repeat every grow here. :bighug:
DSC_0550.JPG
DSC_0551.JPG
DSC_0552.JPG
DSC_0553.JPG

Back