Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Rain is slacking off, better scurry out to the shed and get my sewing machine...gotta make some bags today for the girls to stretch out in.

Twenty 20 Mendocino seeds have landed. 10 Trizzlers. thank you @Twenty20 Adam . :bighug: and crazy @Trichome farmer. :thumbsup:
i always repeat the grows here and on Growmore club. :cheers:
DSC_0529.JPG

Holy shit!! :snow2: Christmas day lost my roof.:yoinks:with 65 mile per hour winds. last night a repeat. with a 70 foot pine tree down. missed the shed by 2 feet. way too big for my chainsaw. 3ft diameter. long before we moved in there must have been a lightning strike on her, damage at the base.View attachment 1292638View attachment 1292639View attachment 1292640View attachment 1292641View attachment 1292642View attachment 1292643View attachment 1292644that bluebird house is occupied. with a pile of bluebirds, this is the first year they have spent the winter here. a sure sign that it's warming up in the world.
in cold weather they pile in to a box together to keep warm. .

Wow @MR magoo ....you were Lucky there........:yoinks:...

Twenty20 Trizzlers in to peat pellets and in brownie pan incubator. on heat pad. :cooldance:
And Mephisto Walter White. moving right along. :bighug:thanks for stopping by. :peace:
also added a humidefier. on low it lasts for 30 hours, and keeps RH @ 35. not ideal, but a trade off between constant refill and run time.
i could have purchased a bigger one, but i wanted more floor space for plants.
DSC_0537.JPG
DSC_0538 (2).JPG
DSC_0539.JPG
DSC_0540.JPG
DSC_0541.JPG

Back