Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Green Hornet that's why i started this thread. :eyebrows: Paul has been smoking my bud since 2011. :yoinks: he is paying me with a summer condo on Proxima Centauri B. and i keep him and his friends supplied. :lol:
Mephisto Walter White day 6. :thumbsup: solar panels deployed. doing well. :bighug::peace:

DSC_0513 (2).JPG
DSC_0514 (2).JPG
DSC_0515 (3).JPG
DSC_0516 (2).JPG

Still waiting for seeds from Bomb seeds and twenty20 mendocino. Adam. my humidity is super low@20% . had to spend 25 bucks on a humidifier.
to put in tent. Mephisto Walter white fed today with 2 ml Megacrop 2.0 per gallon. just a taste. :thumbsup: nothing to look at so no pics. :bighug:thanks for dropping in.

Still waiting for seeds from Bomb seeds and twenty20 mendocino. Adam. my humidity is super low@20% . had to spend 25 bucks on a humidifier.
to put in tent. Mephisto Walter white fed today with 2 ml Megacrop 2.0 per gallon. just a taste. :thumbsup: nothing to look at so no pics. :bighug:thanks for dropping in.

@MR magoo :bighug: ...how are you......?

Do I recall you getting some seed that you weren't Expecting sent to you a few weeks ago....?

I'm trying to remember who it was.....:pass:...lost in a bit of brain fog...cough...cough.....

Holy shit!! :snow2: Christmas day lost my roof.:yoinks:with 65 mile per hour winds. last night a repeat. with a 70 foot pine tree down. missed the shed by 2 feet. way too big for my chainsaw. 3ft diameter. long before we moved in there must have been a lightning strike on her, damage at the base.
DSC_0518.JPG
DSC_0519.JPG
DSC_0520.JPG
DSC_0521.JPG
DSC_0522.JPG
DSC_0523.JPG
DSC_0524.JPG
that bluebird house is occupied. with a pile of bluebirds, this is the first year they have spent the winter here. a sure sign that it's warming up in the world.
in cold weather they pile in to a box together to keep warm. .

Back