Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

12 inch i could handle 40 inch. :nono: :cheers:

You gotta be in my general area of the world. We had the wind last night as well. Lost a tree across the street and knocked out power for a few hours.

Glad it didn't get your house!

Spent a couple years in the Bath area doing quality control at the shipyard. When shipped out of there had a couple mates from Bangor and Biddeford. Lovely fvcking cold scenery, got my southern butt back to Florida.

We gots tons of snowbirds down here, how swamp birds you all got up there....hhhhmmmm

Just a few Cat. :thumbsup: most stay until they cant take it anymore and move for good. not me i like four seasons. the spice of life. :cheers:

Just a few Cat. :thumbsup: most stay until they cant take it anymore and move for good. not me i like four seasons. the spice of life. :cheers:
I was in NC for 6 or so years, they have a good mix. We used to call the people that went to florida and couldn't take it "half backs" and theyd end up in the carolinas somewhere.

Ain't heard of many moving to snow season thats for sure! I enjoy 4 seasons as well, although I wish it was a little less than 6 months of winter lol

Back