Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Mephisto. two up this morning. :thumbsup: two more to go. :weed:. what a hype job weather forecasters gave us. talking about 2 feet of snow. we ended up with 2 inch's. MSM is so full of hype, none of it is believable. TRUTH seems to be an obsolete concept.:sadcry: except for the vast majority of AFN members. :goauto:

@Mossy these are popping up everywhere. once the idiots of the world get going don't be surprised if you wake up one morning, and there one in your front yard. i will tell you a story about these type of people....................... one night last year around 10 pm. i hear car doors being shut outside my house. a bunch. it's pitch black i can see some reflections off of Cars. NO lights. i am thinking WTF???
so i grab my 12Ga. autoloader and a 1.000.000 candlepower spot beam. i quietly go out on the street, and i see six guys, not kids walking all over the street? i can see there cell phone lights. Boom ! i hit them with the beam. and they freeze in position. i yell at them in a deep gutteral voice
and i am loud. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!!!? there all frozen in place, they cant see me or the shotgun. all their hands are in the air.
these were grown men, at least in there 20's. there excuse was they were playing Pokimon. and looking for something around my location.
i yelled back A GOOD WAY TO GET SHOT !! without further ado, and with hands still in the air they got back in two cars and left.
i don't think they will be back. they never saw me, or the shotgun. :crying:

All four Mephisto gals are up! :thumbsup: i will be putti
DSC_0281.JPG
ng them in big pots this afternoon. i will take a few shots of that too. :cheers:

@Mossy these are popping up everywhere. once the idiots of the world get going don't be surprised if you wake up one morning, and there one in your front yard. i will tell you a story about these type of people....................... one night last year around 10 pm. i hear car doors being shut outside my house. a bunch. it's pitch black i can see some reflections off of Cars. NO lights. i am thinking WTF???
so i grab my 12Ga. autoloader and a 1.000.000 candlepower spot beam. i quietly go out on the street, and i see six guys, not kids walking all over the street? i can see there cell phone lights. Boom ! i hit them with the beam. and they freeze in position. i yell at them in a deep gutteral voice
and i am loud. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!!!? there all frozen in place, they cant see me or the shotgun. all their hands are in the air.
these were grown men, at least in there 20's. there excuse was they were playing Pokimon. and looking for something around my location.
i yelled back A GOOD WAY TO GET SHOT !! without further ado, and with hands still in the air they got back in two cars and left.
i don't think they will be back. they never saw me, or the shotgun. :crying:

Grown men too..... :biggrin: ..I would have Laughed...but @sniper was pokemon daft.....:biggrin:...driving and scrolling all over Looking for them.....:crying:

Good Luck with the Meph babies......:bighug:

knowing @sniper pretty well, if i opened fire he would be shooting back.:crying:where has he been?

We haven't seen him for ages ourselves @MR magoo .

His Mother had a debilitating car accident...he had to take over a bigger share of the farm work to cover for her.

We've hardly seen hide nor hair since..... :pass: ...sigh..One day he'll find his way Home.

Mephisto girls in big pots. two Orange Biscuits and two Orange Utan. auto focus don't work well on tiny baby's. :cheers:
DSC_0284.JPG
DSC_0285.JPG
DSC_0286.JPG
DSC_0287.JPG
DSC_0283.JPG

Back