Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@BCBudlady almost cried, feeding them to the woodstove. i have no knowledge of what happened? :shrug:i have had all kinds of plants do wonky things, but showing fem, with no flower is a new one. :eek1: a few years back i grew something Orange from Mephisto, cant remember what it was called? :baked::bighug:
Not much experience with photos indoors, but I’ve noticed some growers cut the time to 11/13 to encourage flower... Real bummer, as those girls had the potential to yield big. I think SODK was Meph’s first Orange, followed by Orange Diesel. Both were crowd pleasers, as was the illuminauto Orange Biscuits.

Mephisto start yesterday. :toke: i was fortunate enough to be picked for some Mephisto testers. thank you Mephisto and @stan_mephisto
:woohoo1: i started four seeds to soak yesterday, in to peat pellets today. two Orange Biscuits and two Orange- Utan. just the names make my saliva flow. and my olfactory glands to twitch. :drool::drool: and with my overbite, everything is wet. is anyone making AFN drool bibs??
DSC_0272.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0276.JPG
SMALL-02.jpg
and surprised no one commented on the Christmas ornament?? :rofl:

one more HSO girl down.:thumbsup: the HSO Chem Bomb. is in drying closet. trichomes and test bud told me to take her, day 80 something?
i am smoking scissor joint at the moment, and it's hanging off my lower lip. :baked: stuck to it from resin. :dizzy: i think it my be better than the chocolate mint?? not sure yet. @HSO-Mark i miss you my friend. :sadcry: hope you come back. thank you for all you have done. :bow::bighug:took some trichome shots. mostly milky, some amber. pistils stayed white, like one of the " White cultivars" Very strong. fruit and fuel taste.
also them fukkin la gelato, they have been on 12/12 for a week, still don't know if they bloom?:yoinks: i am waiting for some Mephisto seeds.
And need my 20/4 cycle back. two pages of pics. :bighug:View attachment 1257265View attachment 1257266View attachment 1257267View attachment 1257268View attachment 1257270View attachment 1257272View attachment 1257274View attachment 1257277View attachment 1257278View attachment 1257280

@MR magoo :bighug: ...you grow a Fine girl...........cough.............................................for an Old Guy.................................:gary:

Do I get an Invite to the Cremation......?...............:pass:

Great tric shots to........makes me Think about getting the scope out..........see if me damn sati thing got any colour in yet......:biggrin:

@Mossy always a distinct pleasure to here from you. :bighug: remember my favorite Goat video??

Never saw anything like this. Just goes to show all of the things I have yet to experience. So much to do and all the time in eternity to enjoy.

Wonder if there is 100% success rate. :crying:

Awe yes I remember the goats.....

@Mossy where is Gary? :pass:

@Stylez2 ....Last I hear him and @blue were doing the Landsend to John O' Goats...I mean Groats cycling tour........ :pass:

1607027445677.png

1607027710025.png

:pass:

I haven't heard from @blue for a while...but I keep up with Gary on the Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh....:gary:

Mephisto in peat pellets, in brownie pan incubator. :thumbsup: not happy about moon phase for germinating. :nono: but usually Mephisto seeds are vigorous. and i hope there is NO glitch's. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0278.JPG
DSC_0279.JPG

Back