Live Stoners WAZZUP fellow autothusiasts :)

@Rollin_along cheers for the link man, but yeah I'm best friends with Eddie so to speak haha the whole reason I'm growing critical cheese is to be making a huge supply of canna oil as I love the high of C. Cheese in edibles as its a fantastic evening pain/head space clearing stone when eaten but can be bit heavy on the psyche smoked.

Welcome @Medimadness
Good to hear from a fellow MMJ user in our backward country!

Looking forward to a journal and your strain reviews from a medical perspective. I have several issues that I use cannabis for and it would be great to hear some feedback from that side of things.
Too many reviews end up as a long winded "it's ffffyyyyyaaaahhhh" :rolleyes1:

Welcome @Medimadness
Good to hear from a fellow MMJ user in our backward country!

Looking forward to a journal and your strain reviews from a medical perspective. I have several issues that I use cannabis for and it would be great to hear some feedback from that side of things.
Too many reviews end up as a long winded "it's ffffyyyyyaaaahhhh" :rolleyes1:

Tell me about it, can be a little hard to tell what'll help when the extent of the description is "a bit cheesy" haha got some new strains this week that I'll do a detailed report on after I've both eaten, smoked and gaped each one so I can give a balanced opinion ;)

Lots of us in the same boat in england when unregulated and poorly grown weed make it hard to figure out what's right for you. No one wants to spend months cropping something they don't like, I've had friends in that position. Really thankful progress is being made though :)

l
Tell me about it, can be a little hard to tell what'll help when the extent of the description is "a bit cheesy" haha got some new strains this week that I'll do a detailed report on after I've both eaten, smoked and gaped each one so I can give a balanced opinion ;)

Lots of us in the same boat in england when unregulated and poorly grown weed make it hard to figure out what's right for you. No one wants to spend months cropping something they don't like, I've had friends in that position. Really thankful progress is being made though :)
Looking forward to it buddy!
Yeah we seem to be ssssslllllooooowwwwly getting there. Maybe the country will end up so poor over the next few years that they'll finally come to the realisation there's a hell of a lot of money to be made by taxing dispensaries. Never the less, I'll still have my tent whatever happens!

Back