Thank you for saying so, I'm pretty simple minded so it was the best I could come up with. Took a while of course, had to make sure first all the fancy stuff was really above my pay grade, but that's being lazy and simple for ya haha.... Are you by any chance in the market for Autopots , Airpots and such, I can offer some simple volume prices :crying:

I did spend some time considering a way to get air into the trays, very flat airstones, paddle wheels, various venturi thingies, and a few other outlandish ways, but it wasn't so simple to figure out how to simply agitate a vanishing shallow pool of water, I actually consulted @pop22 about this possible oxygen debacle but drew a blank there too haha..... How to keep it simply tubeless, cableless, noiseless, snagless, powerless, pumpless, expenseless and mindless, simples, do nothing :cools:

I think the large surface area of the tray and refilling every 2-3 days plus the netpots working as Airpots on hormones does the oxygen job adequately. Even pouring in 40-50 l for depth of 5-6 cm when going away for 4-5 days seems to ignore any Oxy deficits haha
I do keep the two 75 l reservoirs(grow +flower) I fill from aerated and each has a small pond pump with a riser tube and bell fountain head at the end like this View attachment 1053445

Aye, I'm OK with me oxylevels even though the trays are not agitated methinks haha

Here's some recent tray adventures in no particular order

View attachment 1053468
View attachment 1053450 View attachment 1053451
View attachment 1053453
View attachment 1053454 View attachment 1053455
View attachment 1053464
looking good as always mate you still popping DP and seed stockers gear

Just got into flood and drain myself and really liking it. I water 6 times a day for 30 minutes each. Also have dwc which as we all know stays in constant contact with nutrient solution. Coco I prefer to hand water. Every 2-3 days during veg and daily during flower.
you got a thread going im looking into some flood and drain getting urges to get back into hydro again

Yes sir! I only started to show my flood tables but they're DIY. 50 bucks start to finish and I like them so much I'm going to convert to only flood tables and dwc. No more coco for me after this run lol

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-hydroponic-adventures.61411/
nice one il jump in and have a look diy is usaly the best option for me where im from not so easy to buy systems i made a few dwc systems and one nft system in the past always worked well have you ever thought of trying coco in the flood and drain that the way il be going

Last edited:
nice one il jump in and have a look diy is usaly the best option for me where im from not so easy to buy systems i made a few dwc systems and one nft system in the past always worked well have you ever thought of trying coco in the flood and drain that the way il be going
I have but not sure I want to deal with that mess in the tables, I've been using lava rocks for a few years now and like how easy they are to run in the table. I may still throw in a coco pot just to see the difference for myself.

looking good as always mate you still popping DP and seed stockers gear

Thanks, yeah, I still do some DP, but started playing with photos and clones, doing auto under 12/12 and such, have some Sensi NLxH going, some monkeys and dying to get hold of killer A5 haze from Ace seeds who has somehow managed to run out of stock, guess they're stoners or something hahaha, hopefully in a couple of months grrr.....the journey to some motherhoods haha, destination unknown lol

I've run into the same issues with seedstockers as other have mentioned, poor germination and auto's, ain't much fun to have 6 plants 1,3 m tall at day 50 and no flowers with a bunch of other auto's that don't auto, so for now only their photos. almost forgot I have some Ak420 photos that just popped this morning, 3 of them, which had actually been written off as composts but 2 unexpectedly popped, after 10 days and 5 days later than some amnesias started the same day. Maybe the third one is hatching plans too

Here's some clones taken off the plant in the last pic that have gone 12/12 from start to finish, finished 2 weeks later than the mother, this is a seedstockers photo haze test strain, and all's good with this one, it flowered right on demand and needs staking and supporting bra's, some Sativa sacking with age .... Haha
CameraZOOM-) 110420192335_1.jpg

CameraZOOM-) 110420192335.jpg

CameraZOOM-) 290320190850_1.jpg

They've been standing in the tray with the big girls at full feed and flood levels all the way, living off scrap photons, nice little candle sticks though haha

Thanks, yeah, I still do some DP, but started playing with photos and clones, doing auto under 12/12 and such, have some Sensi NLxH going, some monkeys and dying to get hold of killer A5 haze from Ace seeds who has somehow managed to run out of stock, guess they're stoners or something hahaha, hopefully in a couple of months grrr.....the journey to some motherhoods haha, destination unknown lol

I've run into the same issues with seedstockers as other have mentioned, poor germination and auto's, ain't much fun to have 6 plants 1,3 m tall at day 50 and no flowers with a bunch of other auto's that don't auto, so for now only their photos. almost forgot I have some Ak420 photos that just popped this morning, 3 of them, which had actually been written off as composts but 2 unexpectedly popped, after 10 days and 5 days later than some amnesias started the same day. Maybe the third one is hatching plans too

Here's some clones taken off the plant in the last pic that have gone 12/12 from start to finish, finished 2 weeks later than the mother, this is a seedstockers photo haze test strain, and all's good with this one, it flowered right on demand and needs staking and supporting bra's, some Sativa sacking with age .... Haha
View attachment 1053476
View attachment 1053489
View attachment 1053496

They've been standing in the tray with the big girls at full feed and flood levels all the way, living off scrap photons, nice little candle sticks though haha
very nice bro i must remind myself to ask you how the ak420 do really liked the auto was thinking of trying the photo at some point

I have but not sure I want to deal with that mess in the tables, I've been using lava rocks for a few years now and like how easy they are to run in the table. I may still throw in a coco pot just to see the difference for myself.
you can get coco matting to block to holes or use coco liners should stop most of the coco from leaking out

you can get coco matting to block to holes or use coco liners should stop most of the coco from leaking out
I use pantyhose to line the outside or inside of the pot, way cheaper than matting. But like you said it only stops most coco, some still manages to escape and that's the part that drives me nuts especially in something that recirculated like ebb and flow. I may still give it a go, who knows lol

Back