Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

When were they last fed? When do the lights come on compared to when the picture was taken?

I'm using kind soil I gave about 10 oz of distilled water 2 days ago. The lights are on 20 and 4 they have been on for about 18 hours now....I took the pics this morning. What the he'll......

I'm using kind soil I gave about 10 oz of distilled water 2 days ago. The lights are on 20 and 4 they have been on for about 18 hours now....I took the pics this morning. What the he'll......
Well what I see is one of three things.. You tell me what you think it is.. They are either over watered, under watered or time to go to sleep

Well what I see is one of three things.. You tell me what you think it is.. They are either over watered, under watered or time to go to sleep

Over or underwatered I dont think they need sleep lol that is just me though. How is the pH?

Over or underwatered I dont think they need sleep lol that is just me though. How is the pH?
That is where I was heading next was ph but the drop news and he watered yesterday tell me over watered.. Let that pot dry out good before watering

Thanks guys the only thing it could be is over watering or they were not strong enough to get back to full health after the move what a shame. I can't start to tell you guys how bad I need this to work.

Yeah give her a few dry days she should bounce back

swerve

Thanks guys the only thing it could be is over watering or they were not strong enough to get back to full health after the move what a shame. I can't start to tell you guys how bad I need this to work.
Just remember that the roots grow when the pot is dry as the move looking for moisture and they also need to be able to breath.. Less water ( no run off ) at this stage and let them dry out .. I usually water every four days at this stage but that depends on the humidity in your area as well

Are the pots light or heavy? We all have bumps but you are doing a good job!

7370f750f5c004f0e5c3784416ef89e7.jpg
7b34cbbe8e85aa2128629d27955d0cd1.jpg
647451421d80ba168321076d7f52d2bb.jpg
Hello friend's today is July 7 2016

I've come to the conclusion that it is under watering. I gave them all about 5 oz of distilled water to make sure it's not from overwatering. Here are a few pics.
a660b3fcba1062f4cc5b1e5e4ca438e7.jpg

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

Back