Mephisto Genetics Walter White & Skywalker

Update day 99, (yesterday)
I finally chopped the Walter White last night, (Sat nite), and I'm just going to let her hang upside down until she's dry enough to trim. She went much longer than her normal run times, but i'm sure that was due to the early hiccup she endured. Not sure what her problem was, but she got really heavy and most of her side buds tried to fall over. Here's some pics. :pass:
20210102_205201.jpg

20210102_205151.jpg

20210102_205230.jpg

20210102_205223.jpg

Nicely done - nothing like wrapping up a grow eh. Have you snuck a taste yet? :thumbsup:
We did a little trimming on her last night, but she was still a little too wet. We are going to finish her up tomorrow. I haven't been able to keep a lid on the jar because of the mold risk, (although I hadn't tried sealing her up yet today). I keep a humidity meter in all my jars during curing. I hadn't snuck a taste yet either, but I will be trying a little scissor hash later. I do know she smells a lot like the White Crack I grew a couple years ago. My best bud tried a little last night and said it was fire, so I'm looking forward to giving it a try myself! Btw, here's a couple pics I took after trimming! :pass:

20210108_212136.jpg

20210108_194635.jpg

That looks tasty - My eyes are glazing over just looking at them!:pass:
I put some of the scissor hash in a joint of some old weed that wasn't very good yesterday and I got pretty wasted! :baked:
I can't wait to try some of the flower! :hump::pass:

Nice grow! I have a Skywalker and a Walter White that are a few days away from finishing (75 and 77 days so far). It sounds like you have grown a few Walter Whites besides this grow. Would you say the one in this current grow was typical size and structure for a Walter White? Mine is quite similar in size and structure to your current one. The reason I ask, is because the strain description doesn't really fit what I have (not that it is all that uncommon). Just curious.
cheers
os

Nice grow! I have a Skywalker and a Walter White that are a few days away from finishing (75 and 77 days so far). It sounds like you have grown a few Walter Whites besides this grow. Would you say the one in this current grow was typical size and structure for a Walter White? Mine is quite similar in size and structure to your current one. The reason I ask, is because the strain description doesn't really fit what I have (not that it is all that uncommon). Just curious.
cheers
os
Actually, she was my first Walter White. I have grown White Crack, (Walter White X Sour Crack), and she looks and smells a lot like the one I grew 2 years ago that yielded 7 to 8 ozs. However, this Walter White went through a 2 - 3 week stage of not much growth when she wasn't much more than a seedling. I don't know what caused the hiccup, as the other 3 plants were growing nicely with the same feed and environment. There were no twisted leaves or any other signs ... she was nice and green, but just now growing. Once she took off I knew she was going to be a squat stocky girl. Her structure reminded me a lot of a SODK I grew out a year ago that yielded 9 1/2 ozs, (my biggest auto harvest ... so far..). She had an early hiccup, but finished strong. Anyways, congrats on your upcoming harvest! :d5::pass:

Back