Mephisto Genetics Walter White & Skywalker

@Need4Weed all good brother! Glad to hear things are running smoother for you too.
I had a 5 pack of cdlc but had to cut the grow short.... Pity
Will maybe get my hands on some meph sometime again.

Is the cdlc pungent?
Mines been curing since 1 July and doesn't smell quite as strong as when I first jarred it, but it's still pretty dank smelling! :hump: :pass:

Update day 73
The girls are doing well and I'll be chopping the Skywalker in the next few days. Walter White is stacking on bud nicely and I'm just waiting for the frost! Here's some pics and thanks for stopping by! :pass:

20201208_013839.jpg

20201208_013822.jpg

20201208_013814.jpg

20201208_013749.jpg

The 4 pics above is the Skywalker and the pics/post below are Walter White.
(I keep getting a notice that the file size is too large) I'm not sure what to do???

Update day 73
The girls are doing well and I'll be chopping the Skywalker in the next few days. Walter White is stacking on bud nicely and I'm just waiting for the frost! Here's some pics and thanks for stopping by! :pass:

View attachment 1263083

View attachment 1263084

View attachment 1263085

View attachment 1263086

The 4 pics above is the Skywalker and the pics/post below are Walter White.
(I keep getting a notice that the file size is too large) I'm not sure what to do???
Looking good dude i use a file shrinker to resize my pics i use add watermark free on my phone you can get them for the pc also

That Skywalker has some beautiful buds :kiss: :rofl::smoking:
Thanks for the kind words @nizmoKush :pighug:
She did seem to enjoy the new light! :pass:
Looking good man!
Stay outta that damn horsepital!
Thanks @WildBill :d5: I really appreciate it! :pass:
That skywalker is looking tasty! WW looking good too.
She spent her veg/pre-flower stage under the Solar Extreme, but I moved her under the TS-1000 after culling the Chemdawg. I hoped that she would benefit from the IR in the Mars. She'll be on the chopping block in another few days! :d5::pass:

Update day 80
It's been a week since my last update and I chopped the Skywalker this past Saturday. I've been drying her in a large cardboard box with a sponge in a cup of water, (with a temp/humidity meter). Humidity is in the 30s and I'm trying my best to dry her out slower. I've wet trimmed before and used cardboard boxes successfully. Since I dry trim now, I was trying to figure out a way to battle the the low humidity. Btw, humidity is around 60% in the box, (not ideal, but better than the alternative). I'll be trimming her this weekend, (she looks like an easy trimmer ... thankfully), and I'll get some pics up then. Speaking of pics, I downloaded a new camera app and I think it does a little better than the one I was using. :d5:
Here's some pics of Walter White that I took a little while ago. Thanks for stopping by! :peace::pass:

IMG_20201215_202429.jpg

IMG_20201215_202337.jpg

IMG_20201215_202459 (1).jpg

IMG_20201215_202445.jpg

IMG_20201215_202513.jpg

Back