Mephisto Genetics Walter White & Skywalker

Sorry for lack of an update, but I've had another 5 day stay in the hospital. I had a friend water my plants, so they are doing ok. Skywalker is geting close and Walter White is budding up nicely! I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and I'll post an official update with pics at a later time! :peace: :pass:

Sorry for lack of an update, but I've had another 5 day stay in the hospital. I had a friend water my plants, so they are doing ok. Skywalker is geting close and Walter White is budding up nicely! I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and I'll post an official update with pics at a later time! :peace: :pass:
What - again. Hope yer out now and that all is well:karmacloud:

Bloody hell dude look after yourself sending good vibes your way :cheers: :bighug:

Update day 64
On a personal note, I'm doing my best to stay out of the hospital, but dang if I don't feel like I'm getting a cold/sore throat. Anyways, I gave the Skywalker it's first flush, (reduced feeding), earlier tonight and she sure looks good. Trichs are already starting to amber up, so I looked her up and read that she's a 10 week strain. I'm know I'm looking forward to getting her in the jars! Here's a couple pics!

1129202242b.jpg

1129202242c.jpg

Walter White is just now hitting flower good. Still a ways to go on this lady! The discoloration you see on some of the leaves is nute burn. It's kind of hard to get the water jug into this thick girl's canopy! Here's a pic and thanks for stopping by! :peace::pass:

1129202242a.jpg

Up date day 69
I got a new cell camera and decided to take a couple pictures. My knee if flaring up right now, so I'll post close ups on the next update. Chemdawg, (from Fastbuds), is doing fine and her feed is only around 250 PPMs right now. Here's a pic!

20201204_014635.jpg

My Mephisto plants are doing well. Skywalker is also been getting reduced feed. Here's a pic!

20201204_014655.jpg

Walter White is coming along, but still a ways away. Here's a couple pics and thanks for stopping by! :peace: :pass:

20201204_014608.jpg

20201204_014619.jpg

Very nice man! That skywalker is delicious looking. Had a nice grow with them last year. Very nice smoke
@woody my friend ... hope life is treating you well! :pighug:
I totally agree with you on the Skywalker, (I've grown her 1 other time), very nice smoke indeed. I think it's my 2nd favorite behind CDLC. :hump::pass:
Nice work, well done! Stay safe, bro! :toke:
Thanks for the kind words @gringuito98 :pighug:
So glad you dropped by! :d5::pass:

@Need4Weed all good brother! Glad to hear things are running smoother for you too.
I had a 5 pack of cdlc but had to cut the grow short.... Pity
Will maybe get my hands on some meph sometime again.

Is the cdlc pungent?

Back