New Grower Very First Northern Lights Auto Grow

Lookin good. Soon starting my 1st and using NL for my initiation into the grow world. Keep those girls goin and wish me luck
@SevenPoints thats what's up my dudes! Yeah they're really easy to grow. My next grow im going to do some GG4 very soon. Probably going to buy a bigger tent possibly 5x5 or a 4x4 to fit some more plants in. These are what they looking like as of now.
IMG_6614.JPG

IMG_6615.JPG
IMG_6616.JPG
IMG_6617.JPG

Grow update 44 days counting. Buds are finally showing some trichomes! Also did some super cropping last night due to the height. Hopefully it will create some bigger bud sites on the lower branches. Also feeding them with general flora series with some bud candy. Can't wait to get a bigger tent soon so my girls can free haha
IMG_6628.JPG
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6630.JPG
IMG_6631.JPG
IMG_6632.JPG

NL seeds germinated and in jiffy pots 3/30. Found a stash of seeds from about 20 years ago with some other goodies from back, back in the day. Anybody have any luck with old old seeds?

NL seeds germinated and in jiffy pots 3/30. Found a stash of seeds from about 20 years ago with some other goodies from back, back in the day. Anybody have any luck with old old seeds?
You can try to germinate them but I heard hey get stalednand the germination rate is very low. Also if they're random bag seeds I wouldn't grow knowing with experience.. I have literally 100 bag seeds right now all pheno but I don't even bother. I popped two outdoor for fun and they're growing ones already showing signs but the other one isn't. Most of the time if you found seeds from other weeds they'd genetics are mostly goona be hermies. I wouldn't bother unless they're bomb strains! Just my opinion mangs.

Back