New Grower Very First Northern Lights Auto Grow

Been there done that... I was growing indoors in summer without A/C and temps hit Triple digits... I fed miracle grow too to make things worse... My large plant had all kinds of nutrient burn lol but I wised up flushed and kept at it... Even with the terrible temps come time to flip I had pretty healthy plants I was proud of myself as those were my first plants and I wasn't very forum active at that time. Hence the miracle grow lol...
e3118ede260947e311f077f0e688ee31.jpg
this was a couple weeks before flip. I don't have all the plants pictures just the biggest and smallest.

My big plant was over three months old and it was huge I mean huge I wish I had the patience to veg another plant to that size lol. That's before any 12/12 stretch or anything it was to large for the area to be honest lol. Then the three smaller ones on the side were all six weeks old at flip... Unfortunately every single one was male... Also had bought an LED light for flower too so I was just irate lol. Only reason I tried again was because I bought that stupid LED... So the next day I ordered some fem beans and unfortunately they didn't germinate but the freebie did and Ive been cloning it for quiet some time now and just finished my last grow with her and in finishing an apple Jack and bagseed before I grow some new ones.

I'm glad I bought that LED or I never would have tried again lol home grown smoke is the best and now I have me a tent 500W of led proper ventilation and everything else along with good quality soil.
26ae9401a3880ca64913ae9c6af7b5db.jpg
Dam bro that some nice looking bud. Yeah I've been growing bag seeds but no more to that. Once these autos that I'm growing turn out nice might as well just do autos from now on. I believe bags seeds are a hit or a miss cause if the mother plant was a hermi most likely the seeds will be too knowing from experience.

Dam bro that some nice looking bud. Yeah I've been growing bag seeds but no more to that. Once these autos that I'm growing turn out nice might as well just do autos from now on. I believe bags seeds are a hit or a miss cause if the mother plant was a hermi most likely the seeds will be too knowing from experience.

Definitely I won't grow a bagseed unless I really like the weed lol... I had a seed from the strain Apple Jack and it was good smoke but throughout the pound it had a few seeds so I figured it was a Hermie but grew it anyway for fun... Just a small plant and I have her with an unknown bagseed and she's doing great... She is a Hermie and opened three male flowers up but they are single flowers not clusters that spew a shitton of pollen. So far I haven't seen any seeds and she is maturing incredibly fast compared to the random bagseed next to her.
d24ed2be28a21f4fea95b155f3e0006a.jpg
she won't give me much but it'll be a nice 14-20 grams of good weed. I have fem seeds as well but I was waiting for better temps for best germination rates since I only have singles. I also had mites a grow back and got them right at harvest my last grow so I will be needing to clean again to be sure they don't return hopefully. Next time I buy seeds I plan on buying autos as well and growing a mix of photos and autos. My first bagseed I flowered gave me ten gram colas lol I was happy quality was medium but those were the largest buds I had ever had before even till today lol.

Last edited:
Yoyoyo. Day 27 of my Northern lights right now. They're looking mighty healthy overall. The smallest one is actually showing her female signs already. I also just got my inline fan with a carbon filter so I installed it today. Also got a mini fan and a speed controller as well.
IMG_6393.JPG
IMG_6394.JPG
IMG_6395.JPG
IMG_6396.JPG
IMG_6397.JPG

Hey guys update on my northern lights autos day 30! These guys are growing really fast now. The lst is working quite abit. The other one is not topped but slight lst but it's finally showing it's female signs now. It's been pretty hot and the temps are pretty high gotta try to find a way to control it but overall the health looks pretty good. My light cycle is 20/4 so we'll see in a few days how they do.
IMG_6439.JPG
IMG_6440.JPG
IMG_6441.JPG

Hey,
Very beautiful, my first ever experience is Nl, they love training and dont mind trimming and they get very big very easily. But they do take long, around 120 days or so. So roughly three more months buddy, have fun and patience.
Sending good vibes, hope the plants make you proud :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey,
Very beautiful, my first ever experience is Nl, they love training and dont mind trimming and they get very big very easily. But they do take long, around 120 days or so. So roughly three more months buddy, have fun and patience.
Sending good vibes, hope the plants make you proud :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right on bruh. Yeah one of them is showing pre flowers already. However we'll see about the harvest time cause these seeds are from growers choice and yeah they said it was 54-65 days these are my babies they're 32 days old!
IMG_6444.JPG
IMG_6445.JPG
IMG_6446.JPG
IMG_6447.JPG

Hey guys what's up! Update on my northern lights day 35 right now. The one that's not topped if finally showing some pistils forming bud. The one that's really bushy is topped. I did a few lst on her just now and she's actually doing pretty well. Wish I had a bigger space but yeah it's most def working. The other one is topped as well and I did alittle training on her too. The temperature is finally going down. It's at 84d which isn't too bad.. before I had it at 92.... I shall start my bloom nutes and see from there.
IMG_6492.JPG
IMG_6493.JPG
IMG_6494.JPG
IMG_6495.JPG
IMG_6496.JPG

Hey guys what's up! Grow update on my northern lights from GCS day 37 right now.

Looks like one of the untopped girls is finally flowering. I rose the light up because I was afraid it was going to get burned.. hope her growth slowed down now that she's transitioning into flower. For the others they're barely transitioning right now with a few pistils. The temps are pretty high still around 84-86d.. however there is no bend or any deficiencies atm so I guess it's okay right now. Do you guys think it will hurt them when they're all in flower when the temps are that high?? I fed the untopped girl some bloom nutes finally. Also, do you guys think I should switch my light bulb to 2.7k hps now that one of my girls are in the stage? Also do you think I should add co2 bags into my tent? I have 3x3 tent quite small of space due to living situations but I have fresh air blowing inside here girls with a fan when I zip my tent. Also with a 4n inline fan and a carbonfilter. Any advice will help thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_6520.JPG
    IMG_6520.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_6521.JPG
    IMG_6521.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_6522.JPG
    IMG_6522.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_6523.JPG
    IMG_6523.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_6524.JPG
    IMG_6524.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_6526.JPG
    IMG_6526.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6527.JPG
    IMG_6527.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 128
update on my Northern Lights autos day 41 by @growerschoiceseeds Finally took these girls out to see if there was any deficiencies but so far they look pretty healthy. They look so much bigger out of the tent it's crazy how fast they grew in 41 days. The biggest one is going to it's 2nd week in flower and the rest of them are barely starting. Can't wait to see the growth in these in a couple a days.
IMG_6586.JPG
IMG_6587.JPG
IMG_6592.JPG
IMG_6593.JPG
IMG_6594.JPG

Back