New Grower Very First Northern Lights Auto Grow

Hey man i would not worry too much about it. I have 4 NL autos going right now. I lst'd all of them but one is just a runt . It also got uprooted by my cat. He's hanging in there though ( bottom middle)
Yeah hopefully the little one bounces right back haha. I actually grew a lot of bag seeds and got pretty fair yield but this is my first ever WITH legit autos so I'm just trying to see if these are worth growing overall since they're so much faster

Nice plants and yeah if you want to experiment there's nothing wrong with that.. all I was saying is more or less if you are a newer grower who isn't getting all that much as it is yield wise topping won't magically change that and it maybe even hurt yields and make said person go even longer without smoke between harvests. You have nice looking plants though and got some nice training techniques down I wouldn't say you fall into that category at all..
Yeah I grew before and this is like my 3rd time. But this is my first auto and I know they have shorter veg life etc.. just experimenting and see if these are worth growing. So far so good with the health of these plants. The biggest one is literally branching out now due to the lst. I will update more

Yeah hopefully the little one bounces right back haha. I actually grew a lot of bag seeds and got pretty fair yield but this is my first ever WITH legit autos so I'm just trying to see if these are worth growing overall since they're so much faster

Photos aren't that slow If you get a faster one. I usually take cutting from photos I'm flipping and then I veg them in a separate room until the mothers are harvested then I toss them in the tent veg a couple more weeks and flip. So all in all 2-2 1/2 month turn around time. Definitely much quicker then starting photos by seed every grow for sure lol if that were the case I'd go auto only but with cloning turnaround can be quick. The last strain I grew was always ready to harvest between days 55-60 of flip. I'm finishing up my last couple plants and starting a couple photos probably LSD and Pineapple Chunk. I also have a few more but those are the ones I'm interested in trying the most. It's also nice not having to germinate seeds every grow cloning is easier to me personally and it's free lol.

Those autos should turn out nice though hopefully.

Photos aren't that slow If you get a faster one. I usually take cutting from photos I'm flipping and then I veg them in a separate room until the mothers are harvested then I toss them in the tent veg a couple more weeks and flip. So all in all 2-2 1/2 month turn around time. Definitely much quicker then starting photos by seed every grow for sure lol if that were the case I'd go auto only but with cloning turnaround can be quick. The last strain I grew was always ready to harvest between days 55-60 of flip. I'm finishing up my last couple plants and starting a couple photos probably LSD and Pineapple Chunk. I also have a few more but those are the ones I'm interested in trying the most. It's also nice not having to germinate seeds every grow cloning is easier to me personally and it's free lol.

Those autos should turn out nice though hopefully.
Yeah I always wondered if you can clone autos? I have clonex gel maybe I should experiment as well haha. But yeah have to agree that it takes awhile from seed to harvest. I have my lights on for 18/6 right now. I don't even have a inline fan or a carbon filter ATM.... once they start to form pistils I most def need to get one.

Yeah I always wondered if you can clone autos? I have clonex gel maybe I should experiment as well haha. But yeah have to agree that it takes awhile from seed to harvest. I have my lights on for 18/6 right now. I don't even have a inline fan or a carbon filter ATM.... once they start to form pistils I most def need to get one.

I think usually they just flower pretty much right away and you get a tiny bud but it could vary per strain I most likely. You can definitely get an auto cutting to root though.

Yo yo yoo! Grow update! My babies are stretched in 24 hours they're on steroids haha. I just did alittle more lst to my biggest one right now. These are 25 days old ATM. About to feed them and let you know how they do in 24 hours!
IMG_6356.JPG
IMG_6358.JPG
IMG_6360.JPG

Just don't overdo it on the nutes they look nice and healthy to me for sure.
Yeah of course haha the first grow I ever did... it was outdoor but I had no clue how much nuts to give... and it was in the summer in Cali... temps were 100 and it got fried including nut burn.. learn from your mistakes.

Yeah of course haha the first grow I ever did... it was outdoor but I had no clue how much nuts to give... and it was in the summer in Cali... temps were 100 and it got fried including nut burn.. learn from your mistakes.

Been there done that... I was growing indoors in summer without A/C and temps hit Triple digits... I fed miracle grow too to make things worse... My large plant had all kinds of nutrient burn lol but I wised up flushed and kept at it... Even with the terrible temps come time to flip I had pretty healthy plants I was proud of myself as those were my first plants and I wasn't very forum active at that time. Hence the miracle grow lol...
e3118ede260947e311f077f0e688ee31.jpg
this was a couple weeks before flip. I don't have all the plants pictures just the biggest and smallest.

My big plant was over three months old and it was huge I mean huge I wish I had the patience to veg another plant to that size lol. That's before any 12/12 stretch or anything it was to large for the area to be honest lol. Then the three smaller ones on the side were all six weeks old at flip... Unfortunately every single one was male... Also had bought an LED light for flower too so I was just irate lol. Only reason I tried again was because I bought that stupid LED... So the next day I ordered some fem beans and unfortunately they didn't germinate but the freebie did and Ive been cloning it for quiet some time now and just finished my last grow with her and in finishing an apple Jack and bagseed before I grow some new ones.

I'm glad I bought that LED or I never would have tried again lol home grown smoke is the best and now I have me a tent 500W of led proper ventilation and everything else along with good quality soil.
26ae9401a3880ca64913ae9c6af7b5db.jpg

Back