AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Fugue Update 10/5/18

Hello all and welcome to Vapo Grows.:toke:......I dont usually start a thread until she has popped but this one poked her tail out while she was in the soak....I'm going for the usual transplant in to coco/perlite mix after maybe 2 weeks....this depends how the 3 bears OG goes tomorrow...:yoinks:..might be sooner!!.....obv im using Remo nutes for her....probably Fim her, maybe tie down like a mainline....OK here we go...couple tags @hairyman @trailanimal @archie gemmill @Mossy @Dudeski @Taipan @Frankthetank @TheMongol @bushmasterer15 and anyone else I have forgotten....'pologies....:crying::vibes::note:
IMG_20180510_164531.jpg

Fugue Update 10/5/18

Hello all and welcome to Vapo Grows.:toke:......I dont usually start a thread until she has popped but this one poked her tail out while she was in the soak....I'm going for the usual transplant in to coco/perlite mix after maybe 2 weeks....this depends how the 3 bears OG goes tomorrow...:yoinks:..might be sooner!!.....obv im using Remo nutes for her....probably Fim her, maybe tie down like a mainline....OK here we go...couple tags @hairyman @trailanimal @archie gemmill @Mossy @Dudeski @Taipan @Frankthetank @TheMongol @bushmasterer15 and anyone else I have forgotten....'pologies....:crying::vibes::note:View attachment 904376

:pop: fuguestate that one of the 420 releases ?
Anyways front row pal :d5:

Back