Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

....bc....hehe...and lastly is the bigger Mephisto Fugue Indica...she is Sooopah ready and these will be the last pics...she is beginning to foxtail....
IMG_20210413_133331987.jpg
IMG_20210413_133512988.jpg
IMG_20210413_133409426_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210413_133416839_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210413_133534979.jpg
IMG_20210413_133543403.jpg
IMG_20210413_133547229.jpg

...and that's all folks, more soon as it's that time again... G-g-germination..have a good day everyone...:pass:

New Beanz
..I am back again AFN haha...I have to go again soon...but I thought I would pop in and update you on my new choices...these are 2 that were gifted to me by a good friend and fellow grower... @arty zan ..who I hope is doing well....I have not heard from him for a bit... :bighug:
Mimosa...
IMG_20210413_152931911.jpg

TRIPPY GORILLA.....
IMG_20210413_152951465.jpg

..I have no idea what to expect from these strains, any tips would help loads anyone...thanks in advance!...oh just remembered....my gromie @BCBudlady knows her stuff...maybe she can help?.....have a great day everyone:bighug:

..I am back again AFN haha...I have to go again soon...but I thought I would pop in and update you on my new choices...these are 2 that were gifted to me by a good friend and fellow grower... @arty zan ..who I hope is doing well....I have not heard from him for a bit... :bighug:
Mimosa...View attachment 1306913
TRIPPY GORILLA.....View attachment 1306914
..I have no idea what to expect from these strains, any tips would help loads anyone...thanks in advance!...oh just remembered....my gromie @BCBudlady knows her stuff...maybe she can help?.....have a great day everyone:bighug:
is it a fast buds mimosa ?

Mimosa...View attachment 1306913
TRIPPY GORILLA.....View attachment 1306914
Hey there @Vapo , can’t say I’m certain what arty sent but Trippy Gorilla might be from Urban Legends and Mimosa might be Mimosa Champagne from Sweet Seeds? MC is photoperiod. The Skunkist (UL) has a few auto Gorillas out there and sells through Seedbay. I have his Mazarilla, Killer Mandarine, Gorilla Cookies, etc. waiting to get soaked.
Not sure, as I said. Why ya going away? Everything good with you? Haven’t been around much.... life.

is it a fast buds mimosa ?
...idk dude lol...Arty didn't send in the original packaging so...? haha....I haven't heard of either lol....gromie sent me a few different to try(very nice bloke Arty is!)with some funky names like...Nashira and Moonstone Amnesia.... very cool..:bow:

Hey there @Vapo , can’t say I’m certain what arty sent but Trippy Gorilla might be from Urban Legends and Mimosa might be Mimosa Champagne from Sweet Seeds? MC is photoperiod. The Skunkist (UL) has a few auto Gorillas out there and sells through Seedbay. I have his Mazarilla, Killer Mandarine, Gorilla Cookies, etc. waiting to get soaked.
Not sure, as I said. Why ya going away? Everything good with you? Haven’t been around much.... life.
...oh shit!!...really!!...fuck, Arty did send me a couple of photoperiod strains...but he marked them for me, and mimosa wasn't marked.....oh poop!...idk what to do now lol....

Why ya going away? Everything good with you?
....:crying:...I just meant I had to go feed my dogs hehe....how are you?... everything ok?

...oh shit!!...really!!...fuck, Arty did send me a couple of photoperiod strains...but he marked them for me, and mimosa wasn't marked.....oh poop!...idk what to do now lol....
I hope I’m wrong. Here is my seeds
8E79C737-5270-439A-B386-8465F3848643.jpeg

I think I will be ok @BCBudlady ....there are quite a few Mimosa auto's knocking around..:headbang:

@Vapo , Waira grew MC last summer and journaled her in either his KIS journal or Prescription nute thread.

Back