Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

vapo i love you pal i come back here thinking what will he have done today and you never disappoint your training is a surgeons work also its nice to see your in a good place and the cbd in your weed is great I'm smoking some of my elephant today and it keeps me from feeling anxious if i smoke a lot of a day
Yeah bro I am diggin the calmness with the high, it's very cool and thank you mate you are a true and great friend bro:bighug::pass:

Thank you very much, my AFPortal stock is dangerously low....I have just 1 x S99v6 left....bah!
oh no!!! Gotta call Stone. S99 v6 is my favorite of the Cindy selections. If he can’t help.....I can....

They look like SS BCN Critical XXL to me AFN haha......and I am goin back to Coco/perlite too haha...
IMG_20210720_185710219.jpg
IMG_20210720_185838963_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210720_190046075.jpg

oh no!!! Gotta call Stone. S99 v6 is my favorite of the Cindy selections. If he can’t help.....I can....
Awwww yeah!....Thank you very much @BCBudlady I will let you know when I am out, you are the best:bighug:...I cannot get into the portal anymore....?......any news on arty?..

Awwww yeah!....Thank you very much @BCBudlady I will let you know when I am out, you are the best:bighug:...I cannot get into the portal anymore....?......any news on arty?..
if you wanted a couple of oliphant seeds bro there 20 pcent thc 10 pcent cbd from super Sativa seed club

No news on arty @Vapo . Seems he needed to step away for awhile. I’ll inquire on the site entry and get back.

if you wanted a couple of oliphant seeds bro there 20 pcent thc 10 pcent cbd from super Sativa seed club
.....they are a bit pricey for me bro but thanks for the recommendation...:bighug::pass:

.....they are a bit pricey for me bro but thanks for the recommendation...:bighug::pass:
No i will send you some for free they sent me an 8 pack i could give you 3 my brother

No i will send you some for free they sent me an 8 pack i could give you 3 my brother
Haha sorry bro..:crying::face:...and thanks brother, so much:thanks::thanks::thanks::bighug::bighug:....but only if you are sure, and at least let me swap you some bro?....:toke:

Back