New Grower V: Twenty20 Mendocino Purple Biscauto

Day 60: 8/16 Middle of week 9

Just following the water/feed/water/feed still. Looks to have gotten a bit larger in the last 5 days. @Twenty20 Adam the color in the pics you posted is so intensely purple. How do you pull such strong color out of them?

Here's mine so far:

Right: Grumpy plant. Starting to fade and showing a bit more nute burn. I need to get the microscope out soon and check progress. This one might be done a few days before the other.

P1030800.JPG

P1030801.JPG

Eh? Not bad right?

P1030804.JPG

LEFT: Happy plant. Both of these got the same schedule and feed/water regimen. This plant takes about 1000-1200ml every day to get just a few drips of runoff. The Right plant only takes 800ml. This one does have a bit of nute burn on the tips from when I had to emergency setup some BluMats and didn't have time to dial it in.

P1030806.JPG

P1030810.JPG

Ok, I'm still impressed to see stuff like this.

P1030811.JPG

A relatively new, fresh, little guy hiding near the bottom.
P1030812.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Day 65: I think they are done! Both have been on the blumats reservoir the last 5 days. It's a bit tricky to get good pictures as the blu mat lines are quite stiff and ziptied in place around the pots and plants. I got out the microscope and did a close up inspection. I belive there is just enough amber to chop tomorrow! These really packed on some size the last few days.

Some pics:

Right plant - was a bit grumpy the whole time and definitely did not like the blumats. This one developed color much sooner than the other. The fans look bad but, probably a decent haul!

P1030813.JPG

P1030814.JPG

Despite the appearance of the fan leaves - I think it's gone well hasn't it?

P1030819.JPG

Left : Greener and happier most of the time. I think the blumats were turned down too low the last few days.

P1030816.JPG

P1030820.JPG

Just massive thick bunches on this one!
P1030821.JPG

Ill make a second separate post with the microscope shots. As usual the Twenty20 seeds are just a joy to grow. Really easy to get a great harvest and start to finish with minimal issues. I cannot imagine how good these can be in skilled hands.

Day 65: Trichome shots with the microscope - I don't know which pics go with which plant but as far as I can tell they are both at the same point and ready to come down. Very quick grow.

Bad focus but you can see a nice section of ambers and that beautiful purple color deep in there

SingleShot0000.jpg

SingleShot0001.jpg

SingleShot0002.jpg

SingleShot0003.jpg

SingleShot0004.jpg

Nice fade going on with your girls. Im sure you will be super pleased with the harvest. Funny, I was just reading the AFN new growers "when to havest guide". Looking like your pretty well on.

Day 65: Trichome shots with the microscope - I don't know which pics go with which plant but as far as I can tell they are both at the same point and ready to come down. Very quick grow.

Bad focus but you can see a nice section of ambers and that beautiful purple color deep in there

View attachment 1358625

View attachment 1358626

View attachment 1358628

View attachment 1358629

View attachment 1358630
Least i know how mine should finish off mine are at day 53 and lovely shots

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

They got the chop tonight and are hung to dry while I'm, ah, out on an errand......!

Tent is holding at 72F and around 58%rh, lights off, only the two circulator fans and the filter are running. I left most of the fan leaves on for this one as I'll need the extra time so hoping for a long slow dry.

Pics; They all have a quick twist of string and a binder clip holding the stems in place.

P1030824.JPG

P1030825.JPG

P1030826.JPG

Amazing work! You got some frosty and colorful plants there! I may have to try out Twenty20 for my next grow... :vibe::smokeit::vibe:

Back