Thanks man. I might try to weld it back rather than Jb it. We have a nice Miller mig at my work
Hell yeah brother that would do it better and look better than jb weld, i don't have any welders anymore sold em off, damn it.

@Cannacages @Son of Hobbes Most of my grow setups are 2x tents, closets or cabinets. I'd like to test in my grow room so I could show the full potential of the Canna Cage. I had planned on running some big photoperiod sativas next in that room. ( Malawi by Ace seeds) Currently I'm in the middle of a run so it'll be a few weeks. Will that be ok with everyone? This is the room currently. View attachment 1491817
That is how i felt about waiting for my 4x4 instead of using a small 2.3x2.3 tent, i hope a few week wait is okay for us as i think the quality of pictures and open space will help us test better. if time is a issue i can stuff it in my 2.3x2.3 this week, just let us know. :thumbsup:

@Cannacages @Son of Hobbes Most of my grow setups are 2x tents, closets or cabinets. I'd like to test in my grow room so I could show the full potential of the Canna Cage. I had planned on running some big photoperiod sativas next in that room. ( Malawi by Ace seeds) Currently I'm in the middle of a run so it'll be a few weeks. Will that be ok with everyone? This is the room currently. View attachment 1491817
I'm fine with it, do you think it would be possible to do a side by side in there?

That is how i felt about waiting for my 4x4 instead of using a small 2.3x2.3 tent, i hope a few week wait is okay for us as i think the quality of pictures and open space will help us test better. if time is a issue i can stuff it in my 2.3x2.3 this week, just let us know. :thumbsup:
I think its better to produce higher quality data and pics for beta testing purposes. If you think it will yield a better product in a bigger space, go for it!

I think its better to produce higher quality data and pics for beta testing purposes. If you think it will yield a better product in a bigger space, go for it!
I think we all would enjoy it more in a bigger open space, thank you for your patience.

These girls won't take forever they are drinking like mad cows right now so i assume 2 weeks 3 max and i'll be ready.
20220725_103754.jpg
20220725_103716.jpg

I'm starting my baby plants later this week to time everything perfectly.

I'm fine with it, do you think it would be possible to do a side by side in there?
Oh yea for sure I'll do at least 2. 1 in the Canna Cage and 1 the way I normally train. That pic is approximately a 5x5 area with 6 autoflowers (Mephisto CDLC) in 5 gallon xl springpots

Hey guys!

Made this video last night to catalog the stem structure and how the plant is growing in the cage. I've created a beast.. looking forward to what you can come up with!!

Last edited:
Back