I wanted to post something like this but feared backlash from cannacages. Already have ideas on how to accomplish this. Would be able to fit 12 kits in the same shipping box we received. 24x24x2” boxes. About the size of a bass drum head box. Modular, yes… legs and hoops separate. 3D printed connectors. Assemble at home. Maybe use heavier gauge rods, aluminum for weight reduction? I was an erector set junkie when I was young and owned one of those ball bearing rollercoasters that had slip fit plastic connectors for the structure assembly. I got ideas, man! Could save time on production and shipping… I sent Dante a pm asking if they would accept ideas to make the cages better. Only sent this am so not expecting to hear from him til after the weekend…
We are 100% open to idea to make this better! Great ideas! It's definitely in the works ;)

I received mine on Thursday. Unboxed it today. Several broken welds
20220724_125356.jpg
20220724_125514.jpg
20220724_125654.jpg
20220724_125700.jpg
20220724_125706.jpg
20220724_125716.jpg
20220724_125809.jpg
20220724_125839.jpg

How many inches above the soil is the first horizontal bar? And how many inches off center is that bar?
That's going to depend on how deep the pot your using is, the bigger the pot, the closer the first horizontal bar will sit to the soil. If I am understanding the second question correct ~8in according to the design - I gave my production guy some flexibility there. Should be ~16in from bar to bar.

Nice unboxing brother! its a shame on the welds busting in shipment. My advice is bend it straight before fixing the joints :face: i was high and didn't think properly, no problems tho i fixed it all up perfectly, I'm just waiting on my 4x4 to open up 2-4 weeks 4 being max :pighug: .

Let me know how these go I would love to test them out since I love to lst and strog and have fun with my plants and bend them and make them look puerrttyyyy

Are we posting here for the thread? Testing that is? Cuz I dropped beans yesterday… just wanna make sure before I start posting.

Nice unboxing brother! its a shame on the welds busting in shipment. My advice is bend it straight before fixing the joints :face: i was high and didn't think properly, no problems tho i fixed it all up perfectly, I'm just waiting on my 4x4 to open up 2-4 weeks 4 being max :pighug: .
Thanks man. I might try to weld it back rather than Jb it. We have a nice Miller mig at my work

@Cannacages @Son of Hobbes Most of my grow setups are 2x tents, closets or cabinets. I'd like to test in my grow room so I could show the full potential of the Canna Cage. I had planned on running some big photoperiod sativas next in that room. ( Malawi by Ace seeds) Currently I'm in the middle of a run so it'll be a few weeks. Will that be ok with everyone? This is the room currently.
20220719_183946.jpg

Back