Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Hey Guy's here are some shots from this morning Day93, she is close.... But I will let her go on until later this afternoon, I really hope these pictures I'm showing are being helpful I notice in some it looks way more done then it actually looks in other's pics & in person..I really hope light or something isn't throwing things off...:shrug: I will definitely get more photo's this afternoon before attempting to take this down, I can't reattach once it's down if it's not as ready as it looks..I will try to make some light adjustments to get some back-round light and some natural light for the afternoon shots...More photo's coming later this afternoon, Enjoy!:drool::d5::thumbsup::headbang::smokeout::pass:
View attachment 994754 View attachment 994755 View attachment 994756 View attachment 994757 View attachment 994758 View attachment 994759 View attachment 994760 View attachment 994761 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:
The Buds are Pretty Dense, I can barely fit my hand around half of the main it's gotten pretty fat..Last 24hrs she only drank about 1-2cups of water, little strange since the runt behind her is drinking double that and then some...:shrug: I didn't have enough Battery life left in Camera to play with lighting better this morning so I'm charging that now, Later I will do my best to get very clear shots..Taking Pics inside tent is kinda hard, the reflective always changing the scenes on me when flash bounces off it...I'm gonna try lighting tent up with some natural daylight and see if I can get better shots..I won't be able take the plant out without risking snapping main off, it's getting pretty flimsy now..:shrug::coffee::smokeout:

Hey bro your FE looks a lot more colourfull fatter denser, as for being done you know I have no idea lol but I know she looks the bomb bro let us know how she tastes I know she will be whack and beyond top shelf, but you will enlighten me on that I'm sure and good luck with the shots I know you been trying to get things right so you can get better shots you'll get there I'm sure,I think these are still good quality tho but I know you want things better and why not to show of your wizardness :clapper::wiz: :goodluck:

She has to be done right?I have never had one go that long.All of mine have been around the 12 wk mark.Most between 75-82 days or so.She is getting very purple and red.That extreme coloration is not something she is really known for.I have never seen red stems like you have.Its very pretty! Chop it! At least the tops.If you go too far you may be sorry. Good luck and congrats!

She has to be done right?I have never had one go that long.All of mine have been around the 12 wk mark.Most between 75-82 days or so.She is getting very purple and red.That extreme coloration is not something she is really known for.I have never seen red stems like you have.Its very pretty! Chop it! At least the tops.If you go too far you may be sorry. Good luck and congrats!
I would have chopped it 5+ days ago. It looks done, over done to me.

Hey Guy's here are some shots from this morning Day93, she is close.... But I will let her go on until later this afternoon, I really hope these pictures I'm showing are being helpful I notice in some it looks way more done then it actually looks in other's pics & in person..I really hope light or something isn't throwing things off...:shrug: I will definitely get more photo's this afternoon before attempting to take this down, I can't reattach once it's down if it's not as ready as it looks..I will try to make some light adjustments to get some back-round light and some natural light for the afternoon shots...More photo's coming later this afternoon, Enjoy!:drool::d5::thumbsup::headbang::smokeout::pass:
View attachment 994754 View attachment 994755 View attachment 994756 View attachment 994757 View attachment 994758 View attachment 994759 View attachment 994760 View attachment 994761 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:
Okay well I took the main I kinda wish I would of held out longer checking trics outside the tent they were more clear than in pictures.. the rest will stay until 100% done.. I really don’t judge by how long others plants go for bcoz mine always go longer for whatever reason.. I’ll post the afternoon pictures tomorrow I’m feeling bummed out ☹️ I had some seeds come in today but they were all crushed to death kinda my luck I guess and now that will make this my last grow. Gonna be first time in over 6years I not did a winter grow.. I’ll get them pictures up tomorrow. Well I have a winter project but won’t be documented online.. I was hoping have something else but as my jinxed self would have it, that just didn’t work out:(

Last edited:
Where did you order from if that is ok to ask.?
I didn't order a friend was hooking me up..:shrug: I feel really bad, but you could of imagined the look on my face when I seen... :(

Hey Guy's Here are the Afternoon pics from yesterday and I also wanted to show, how when I said this was literally dripping resin I want to show I do not exaggerate when I say things, I know maybe you were not able see in some of the photo's I provided but will be clear to you in these photo's... There are mounds of resin all over every bud, Check it out! ;) Enjoy!:drool::woohoo::headbang::d5::thumbsup::smoking::smokeout::pass:

First set from Yesterday afternoon, 2nd set will show the resin and tric pics
IMG_9684.JPG
IMG_9706.JPG
IMG_9750.JPG
IMG_9672.JPG
IMG_9673.JPG
IMG_9684.JPG
IMG_9685.JPG
IMG_9686.JPG
IMG_9690.JPG
IMG_9696.JPG
IMG_9705.JPG