Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

She is nowhere near as strong as the photo but a nice “start” for an autoflower version.I think she could be re-worked and tweaked to further represent the photo version better.Although you will get one that will surprise you every once in awhile for an auto.

I just got some auto Malawi x NL that I know won’t be as potent as original killer Malawi but I hope at least gives me an idea of what to expect from the photo version.

Also remember what a good cure will do for it too.Make sure it is on the drier side for smoking too.I find 62% bovedas work awesome for storage but it needs to be drier around 52% or so.You want it to be a little bit crispy.

Hey Guy's here is my FE @Day92, She is very close today... There are a couple ambers & looking mostly cloudy to me.. many of the Resin heads are starting to fall over, The area I want take at still has a bit more clears then I'd like...I don't want this to be to Racy so I'm little unsure what to do here... I suppose I can still take just the main where it separated yesterday even some of them are a little bit too clear it would only be them 2 buds.. I think maybe that will be better i take at different tric %'s to see which is best.. Everything below where I take main from will continue on until they finish up....what you guy's think? I'm in no rush really I've waited this long..I have run out for a few mins anyways, so maybe a few of ya will reply what you think... Enjoy!:drool::thumbsup::d5::smokeout::headbang:
View attachment 994422 View attachment 994423 View attachment 994424 View attachment 994425 View attachment 994426 View attachment 994427 View attachment 994428 View attachment 994429 View attachment 994430 View attachment 994431 View attachment 994432 View attachment 994433 View attachment 994434 View attachment 994435 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:
30+ years experience, I'm sure you'll make the right choice. My 3 mos. of experience can't help you. But I like what I see. Peace. :baked:

Hey Guy's here is my FE @Day92, She is very close today... There are a couple ambers & looking mostly cloudy to me.. many of the Resin heads are starting to fall over, The area I want take at still has a bit more clears then I'd like...I don't want this to be to Racy so I'm little unsure what to do here... I suppose I can still take just the main where it separated yesterday even some of them are a little bit too clear it would only be them 2 buds.. I think maybe that will be better i take at different tric %'s to see which is best.. Everything below where I take main from will continue on until they finish up....what you guy's think? I'm in no rush really I've waited this long..I have run out for a few mins anyways, so maybe a few of ya will reply what you think... Enjoy!:drool::thumbsup::d5::smokeout::headbang:
View attachment 994422 View attachment 994423 View attachment 994424 View attachment 994425 View attachment 994426 View attachment 994427 View attachment 994428 View attachment 994429 View attachment 994430 View attachment 994431 View attachment 994432 View attachment 994433 View attachment 994434 View attachment 994435 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

Hell yeah :drool: very nice :d5: HAPPY NEW YEAR

That looks done to me. At a minimum chop the Colas and let the lowers go longer if you want them to go longer. Mephisto has some nice strains, but going too long tends to change the smell/flavor and if you press Rosin...the yield will be darker and less if you take too long. Good luck

That looks done to me. At a minimum chop the Colas and let the lowers go longer if you want them to go longer. Mephisto has some nice strains, but going too long tends to change the smell/flavor and if you press Rosin...the yield will be darker and less if you take too long. Good luck
Yeah, I'm gonna take the main to where it split the other day Later this afternoon.. I took some pics this morning again and it's close but I'll hold off until I get back this afternoon... I hope the pics I'm showing are actually being helpful, some angles it looks more done then in other angles..:shrug::smokeout:

Hey Guy's here are some shots from this morning Day93, she is close.... But I will let her go on until later this afternoon, I really hope these pictures I'm showing are being helpful I notice in some it looks way more done then it actually looks in other's pics & in person..I really hope light or something isn't throwing things off...:shrug: I will definitely get more photo's this afternoon before attempting to take this down, I can't reattach once it's down if it's not as ready as it looks..I will try to make some light adjustments to get some back-round light and some natural light for the afternoon shots...More photo's coming later this afternoon, Enjoy!:drool::d5::thumbsup::headbang::smokeout::pass:
IMG_9625.JPG
IMG_9630.JPG
IMG_9633.JPG
IMG_9635.JPG
IMG_9638.JPG
IMG_9640.JPG
IMG_9647.JPG
2019-01-02.png
:weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

Back