Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

I am smoking a bowl of this sweet girl as I type so yummy grown in my soil mix.She has that metallic lime tinge similar to Neville’s haze.

I also have another at 8 weeks that reeks of ripe papaya.She shows up 20-25% of the time .She is nice and lovely and all but I like HAZE baby.

Yeh, definitely take a couple of top buds and see what you think
Yeah I want take, it's just that part where is separated yesterday is still mostly clear and that is only area i can take from and be able to have a place to hang from..I figured I'll see how that section is in the morning time if still not quite there I can just take in afternoon..I have appt mid-day kinda breaking my whole day up:shrug::cuss::funny::bong:

I also have another at 8 weeks that reeks of ripe papaya.She shows up 20-25% of the time .She is nice and lovely and all but I like HAZE baby.
the GTH I really like a lot, the Runt is okay...Nothing write home about or anything(I still have some going that will come down tomorrow,maybe that will be better then top half), I think this one will be much better she has a much better aroma,strong aroma so we'll see this one smells more like how GTH(photo) should smell, so a huge plus there... I hope it's as good...:headbang::smokeout:

Hey Guy's here is my FE @Day92, She is very close today... There are a couple ambers & looking mostly cloudy to me.. many of the Resin heads are starting to fall over, The area I want take at still has a bit more clears then I'd like...I don't want this to be to Racy so I'm little unsure what to do here... I suppose I can still take just the main where it separated yesterday even some of them are a little bit too clear it would only be them 2 buds.. I think maybe that will be better i take at different tric %'s to see which is best.. Everything below where I take main from will continue on until they finish up....what you guy's think? I'm in no rush really I've waited this long..I have run out for a few mins anyways, so maybe a few of ya will reply what you think... Enjoy!:drool::thumbsup::d5::smokeout::headbang:
View attachment 994422 View attachment 994423 View attachment 994424 View attachment 994425 View attachment 994426 View attachment 994427 View attachment 994428 View attachment 994429 View attachment 994430 View attachment 994431 View attachment 994432 View attachment 994433 View attachment 994434 View attachment 994435 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:
I seem to like the racy stuff more as it keeps me moving, its a good rush to the head with a quick lock down then I can get on with my day.

Back