Indoor UnholyFire's Multi Strain Test Grow

Thanks my friend. Yes my dog is a nut. She paws at the door every time i get them out. Just waiting on me to toss her a few leafs. Chech out the 2nd to last pic at the leaf on the floor :D: she had 3 before that one. She was just gone for a drink when I cut and dropped it for her. She loves them:thedogsbollocks: thanks for dropping by bro :smokebuds:

Hi friends. Been working with some colloidal silver I made from a couple of old silver dollars. The plant is from my bag of mixed autos so i don't know the strain.

Here is how it went down-
The unknown auto was tagged-Day 1 on 9-5-13.

It sexed at day 17.

On day 18 which was 9-22-13 i started spraying once a day with cs and sprayed for 16 days total which was 10-07-13 last spray.

On 10-09-13 i started to notice what appeared to be tiny pollen sacks.

Today is 10-11-13 and i can positively say its growing pollen sacks.

Thanks for dropping by friends:stylez rasta smoke:

Attachments

• SDC10112.jpg
    SDC10112.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 16
  • SDC10111.jpg
    SDC10111.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 15
  • SDC10110.jpg
    SDC10110.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 16
  • SDC10109.jpg
    SDC10109.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 20
  • SDC10108.jpg
    SDC10108.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 17
Great job UHF that's awesome bro a big congrats this bro. What lovely lady do you plan on using this on?:Cushty:

Great job UHF that's awesome bro a big congrats this bro. What lovely lady do you plan on using this on?:Cushty:
Thanks man. I'm not sure if the pods are going to fill quick enough to pollinate this round but when I do it will be something.From the mixed seed bag for now. It's just better that way for me :stylez rasta smoke:

Hi friends. Here we go:stylez rasta smoke:
Stone Dragon day 60
SD day 60. 1.jpgSD day 60. 2.jpgSD day 60. 3.jpgSD day 60. 4.jpgSD day 60. 5.jpgSD day 60. 6.jpgSD day 60. 7.jpgSD day 60. 8.jpg

Unkown day 60
SDC10136.jpgSDC10137.jpgSDC10138.jpgSDC10139.jpgSDC10140.jpgSDC10141.jpgSDC10142.jpgSDC10143.jpg

Unknown day 54
unkown day 54. 1.jpgunkown day 54. 2.jpgunkown day 54. 3.jpg

Stone dragon day 45
SD day 45. 1.jpgSD day 45. 2.jpgSDday 45. 3.jpg

And the reversed female
SDC10114.jpgSDC10115.jpgSDC10116.jpgSDC10117.jpgSDC10118.jpg
SDC10119.jpg

thanks for stop'n by my friends:stylez rasta smoke::peace:

hey brother! loving the dragon bud's:drool:the two unknown's look sweet too!:dance:the only problem i see:D: is wtf are you gonna do if one of the unknown's turn out to be super cannabis:D: i have unknown's, and cant bring myself to grow them.:no::smokebuds:soon you will be playing with pollen!:hug::slap: a little love tap wont hurt ya!

Dam UHF you are over here cookin with GAS!!! I want to know the UNKNOWN :Holy Moly::slap:

Glad to see everything is looking good UHF Hop digity And congrats on getting the female to reverse what are your plans with her? Keep up the great job my friend.:piggy Hug:

Sorry UHF I just remembered what you said you was going to use the pollen on this Ghaze x C99 I'm smoking has me a little slow this morning.:stylez rasta smoke:

hey brother! loving the dragon bud's:drool:the two unknown's look sweet too!:dance:the only problem i see:D: is wtf are you gonna do if one of the unknown's turn out to be super cannabis:D: i have unknown's, and cant bring myself to grow them.:no::smokebuds:soon you will be playing with pollen!:hug::slap: a little love tap wont hurt ya!
I'm pretty sure the younger unknown is albino or karma dragon. The other unknown really really smells berry like the dr feel good x blue Himalayan. I do remember throwing some dfg x bh seeds in but I can't remember if any gremed without my list
That I lost. If any do turn out to be super ill just have to do some heavy duty lst and the ill be smoking some serious meds for sure:stylez rasta smoke: thanks for the rep my friend:smokebuds::peace:

Back