Indoor UnholyFire's Multi Strain Test Grow

Lookin good bro :thumbs: This is the favorite part of the grow for me! Rocket mode commence :hot:

I do believe you now have a perpetual grow. :thumbs:

Thanks brothers:smokebuds::D I going to re-do the light fixture today with pvc pipe in preparation for the led. Thinking that not only it will be lighter but i can build it just a little larger and more manageable. I send off for a few more DFG a few days ago. I really wanted 3+ good plants of that strain and just felt like i owed it to :bow:*stitch*:bow: for info on the strain and some good pics :smoke::peace:

Good luck man they looking good .....the Dr Feelgood seems to love something very bland and I'm using coco ....the first start didn't go well but this new baby is going great!!!! ...

Good lick on the new babies arriving!!!

Heck ya my friends! LED arrived safe n sound and is hooked up giving the plants some needed love. Now until i get hit town again i'll have to remember that it's not on a timer and it needs to go off just like the CFL's. The CFL's are on 18/6. Now to watch the temps for a bit. So glad i gave the extra 5$ and got the remote temp gauge. Just chill in the tv room and watch the temps:toke::peace:

Attachments

• led 01.jpg
    led 01.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 33
  • led 02.jpg
    led 02.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 36
  • led 03.jpg
    led 03.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 36
Sweet deal UHF!!! Congrats on the new addition to the tent! :dance::dance:

movin on up unholy.

:song starts playing in the background: :dance:

im really liking the way the led shines.

Back