New Grower Underestimated low nitrogen intake

If I could even get 8 oz a plant I'd never do photos again lol

Should I even start feeding tiger bloom next week even tho the plant is flowering now the FFTB has nitrogen in it also, is there something else that.will force yield without the N

Or should I hold off and start running calmag in 2 weeks or so?

Yeah I was real happy to give up on doing photos once I realized how fast a lot of these autoflowers will yield big. It's especially useful for me to keep my environment real stable running my lights 24 hours a day makes things so much easier.

With Autos you can sometimes make them flower quicker by hitting them with the bloom nutes earlier or make them hold off a little bit by waiting. I'm usually in the waiting a little while Camp myself. It doesn't look to me like you need to start the tiger bloom yet, and more than likely by the time you do you're soil will be more nitrogen depleted anyway. So what nitrogen you have in the tiger bloom probably wouldn't be so much of an issue at that point.

It's good you're not using LED like I do if you had to feed as much calmag supplement you'd be approaching lockout in your soil by the time he got into heavy flower.

It's awesome posting pics here , this site is the only ppl who've ever seen my plants because.i was scared to show them, ppl talk you know lol and I've always wanted to show them off, not these exactly cas I'm new but I've run lots of photo plants the last 5 years in a few different settings, some outdoors even tho never with much success due to pests can't wait to share more this year with this site ( ps my wife sees them tho and loves them her and I smoke an eighth a day haha so I need faster yields cas we run out sorta quick)

Yeah I was real happy to give up on doing photos once I realized how fast a lot of these autoflowers will yield big. It's especially useful for me to keep my environment real stable running my lights 24 hours a day makes things so much easier.

With Autos you can sometimes make them flower quicker by hitting them with the bloom nutes earlier or make them hold off a little bit by waiting. I'm usually in the waiting a little while Camp myself. It doesn't look to me like you need to start the tiger bloom yet, and more than likely by the time you do you're soil will be more nitrogen depleted anyway. So what nitrogen you have in the tiger bloom probably wouldn't be so much of an issue at that point.

It's good you're not using LED like I do if you had to feed as much calmag supplement you'd be approaching lockout in your soil by the time he got into heavy flower.
Awesome! And yea these are my first autos and I'm already so amazed by there speed of growth, and ok I'll hold off an extra week before the tiger bloom and I'll go for it, interested in tho Coco thing now you got me very interested and I haven't done much research on the topic yet but I'm going too for.sure

I shouldn't use calmag? I'm running a 600w hps 24 hours a day, it's fan cooled and I keep it 77 degrees F at all times , have an air conditioner that has fan setting for this time of year and can cool me down lots in the summer

The node from my thermostat is attached to my air intake for easy temp adjustments and I have it down to a science by reading outside temps on my phone lol thought I'd share, it's rough but.its been working 2 years now

Attachments

• IMG_20180226_185855538.jpg
    IMG_20180226_185855538.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20180226_185844472.jpg
    IMG_20180226_185844472.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20180226_185830404.jpg
    IMG_20180226_185830404.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20180226_185823378.jpg
    IMG_20180226_185823378.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 14
Sry off topic I'm stoned, last run I did Alaskan thunderfuck and waited for her to be super ripe so she layes me right down lol

I shouldn't use calmag? I'm running a 600w hps 24 hours a day, it's fan cooled and I keep it 77 degrees F at all times , have an air conditioner that has fan setting for this time of year and can cool me down lots in the summer
Only if you see deficiencies and then at the end to bulk up your buds. People with LEDs usually have to run them all the way through the grow and you can build up quite a bit of salt content in your soil if you're feeding calmag on a regular basis.

Back