Outdoor UK outdoor auto growing - tips and advice

Is it best to use immediately or can it be stored
How long does it stay fresh for? (Cold storage is best i'm guessing!)

Applied "neat" (straight) .. or as a mixture (cocktail)

Good question on shelf life!! Room temp storage if fine.

As a little side note which is fun....I use moose urine in paintball landmines in an attempt to twart thieves attempts...hopefully one will get set off on night vision cameras, so i can view it over and over!!

I use moose urine in paintball landmines in an attempt to twart thieves attempts...

You don't hear that everyday!! :rofl:
Autosylvatican is gonna have one Hell of a job getting Moose piss in SE UK :rofl:

Mine also comes in a bottle, although as I post this, I suppose I am realizing that it's not exactly the same...

Pretty sure this is not the same stuff....but I am guessing that it is piss though!! :D hahahahaha
Moose%20juice%203%20cans-800x800.png

Good question on shelf life!! Room temp storage if fine.

As a little side note which is fun....I use moose urine in paintball landmines in an attempt to twart thieves attempts...hopefully one will get set off on night vision cameras, so i can view it over and over!!
Brilliant :) if you ever manage to catch anyone out make sure to post the 'outcome' so we can all view it over and over haha

Cool, so I need fish blood and bone meal, and lots of piss ;) sorted!

I took quick look on amazon uk, but couldnt find any fox or coyote urine for sure. I suppose its a north american thing, because of the hunting scene.

Hey all, I'm in the south east of the UK and looking to do a little guerrilla grow of just a couple of freebies I have left over, a paradise vertigo, a pineapple something or other and maybe delicious dark purple (but worried that the colour of that might stand out too much). I don't want to use up limited tent space and time on them, so....
I have a little rural spot in mind, no through traffic, no arable field spray drift etc.
My main worry is rabbits! How do you protect against them without drawing attention using guards/mesh etc?

Maybe this could be a place for outdoor UK growers to share tips? Peace...
Gettin in on this thread. Good luck dude!!

:pop::vibes:

Back