Just thought I'd say a Big thanks again to the AFN staff and it's members for welcoming me to tbe community where I have learned so much about the plant I love.
Honesty I can't put into words on how grateful I am.
The many people I have met on here who are willing to help others is amazing and yous guys should be proud.
I ain't bought a seed in a long time and don't think I ever will again thanks to the people on here being so kind and helpful.
The amount of stress and money this has saved me is unreal and it really helps me big time, I haven't bought dealer weed in 22 days now lol and I have enough to last me another month still which is amazing.
Ontop of that I get the chance to test a bad boy Led light for HLG LIGHTING so a big thanks to them also and of course thier Rep @Les @HLG
just wow :woohoo1:
@St. Tom
@Sawney_bean
@RustyStarbuck72
@hope2grow
And the others I've failed to mention. You are legends and I have the upmost respect for you all.
AFN is definitely a special place.
:thanks::afn::vibes::karmacloud:

Just thought I'd say a Big thanks again to the AFN staff and it's members for welcoming me to tbe community where I have learned so much about the plant I love.
The many people I have met on here who are willing to help others is amazing and yous guys should be proud.
I ain't bought a seed in a long time and don't think I ever will again thanks to the people on here being so kind and helpful.
The amount of stress and money this has saved me is unreal and it really helps me big time, I haven't bought dealer weed in 22 days now lol and I have enough to last me another month still which is amazing.
Ontop of that I get the chance to test a bad boy Led light for HLG LIGHTING so a big thanks to them also and of course thier Rep @Les @HLG
@St. Tom
@Sawney_bean
@RustyStarbuck72
@hope2grow
And the others I've failed to mention. You are legends and I have the upmost respect for you all.
Your a good dude and it's what it's all about on here mate..... You get out what you put in and you you put in the hours :d5::vibes: I'm on dealer weed until the Kerosene comes through.... Luckily he knows what I like and doesn't try and stiff me... He did try once when I first tried him but we have an understanding now lol :eyebrows: :crying:

@St. Tom
@Sawney_bean
@RustyStarbuck72
@hope2grow

Awwww...thanks bro.. AFN is where its at 100%

Your a good dude and it's what it's all about on here mate..... You get out what you put in and you you put in the hours :d5::vibes: I'm on dealer weed until the Kerosene comes through.... Luckily he knows what I like and doesn't try and stiff me... He did try once when I first tried him but we have an understanding now lol :eyebrows: :crying:

He understands that you don't like shit weed or silly prices m8 and.. so.. all is good :crying: :naughtystep:

@St. Tom
@Sawney_bean
@RustyStarbuck72
@hope2grow
Thanks bro were a very nice bunch on here also i havent bought street weed in years but i do only smoke mostly of an evening and thats all vapes

Thanks bro were a very nice bunch on here also i havent bought street weed in years but i do only smoke mostly of an evening and thats all vapes
Thats were i want to get to stop this tobacco and just vape dab and the odd pure flower blunt here n there, how do you make your vape oils @St. Tom ?

Thats were i want to get to stop this tobacco and just vape dab and the odd pure flower blunt here n there, how do you make your vape oils @St. Tom ?
i very rarely make any oils now i just vape dry flower normally but id imagine it would save loads not making spliffs also i do own a rosinbomb rocket press also i used to be big into making bho a few years back ive got the vac chamber ect

Tom got me into vaping instead of my long term bad habit (tobacco) that was affecting my health! I find the Arizer Solo 2 a really nice alternative to smoking .. easy to load, easy to clean and a good 10 puffs of vapour that feels pretty similar to smoking (at 190c)

Worth a look - and very tasty!!! (no pain or coughs in the morning)

:vibe:

Tom got me into vaping instead of my long term bad habit (tobacco) that was affecting my health! I find the Arizer Solo 2 a really nice alternative to smoking .. easy to load, easy to clean and a good 10 puffs of vapour that feels pretty similar to smoking (at 190c)

Worth a look - and very tasty!!! (no pain or coughs in the morning)

:vibe:
Im looking 1 up, i had a vaporizer many years back called a blue meanie but was massive not really pocket size but we used to try and smoke all sorts on that thing. :hookah::dizzy:

Im looking 1 up, i had a vaporizer many years back called a blue meanie but was massive not really po

Me too - I had a lava lamp style one 20 years ago that took forever to get vapour and didn't really do much as the temp on the heat plate was random! lol

I also tried the magic flight launch box about 5 years ago ... and it's "okay" for a a couple of hits, but it combusts easily too!

The Arizer Solo 2 isn't the most hi-tech thing (no wifi app controlled nonsense) .. but it is sturdy! I vape weed as i don't have the option for concentrates .. but others also like the Pax3 (which i think can handle weed or concentrates)

I'm not saying i've managed to competely subsitute the joints ... but i'm down to at least half the amount if not more .. and there's something about having a good vape .. and then having a joint sends you to the moon :rofl: :rofl: ... flipping stoners eh!!?!? lol

:vibe::vibe:

Back