I've looked at it or single bubblers but just want to keep things simple for now.. Managed to empty my 47litre rez into my tent the other night.. Valve floated up off the block! Wasn't much fun if I'm honest.. But u live and learn hey..
I had a spray bottle squirt seaweed over everything once but 47ltrs In your tent is a right mare :yoinks:..... Ya shoulda said I would have lent you my ducky arm bands :crying::d5::vibes:

Thanks guys! I'll be watching The Crown and sipping me Early Grey to complete my assimilation.... blimey!
your a top lady even when you were here before you were always cool :d5: :pass: also in our English summer weather I've started 7 fastbud strains looking to pop them out once they reach day 5 or so I think I should have time as late may is my normal start I thought I may as well use the free sunlight

I've looked at it or single bubblers but just want to keep things simple for now.. Managed to empty my 47litre rez into my tent the other night.. Valve floated up off the block! Wasn't much fun if I'm honest.. But u live and learn hey..
holy fuck bro I only just saw this and yes it happened 2 me twice in the early days about 20 litre the first time and less the one after I just went and checked no idea why and the pipe had come off the res just in the tent door and the 1st one the float wasn't clipped in correctly

I had a spray bottle squirt seaweed over everything once but 47ltrs In your tent is a right mare :yoinks:..... Ya shoulda said I would have lent you my ducky arm bands :crying::d5::vibes:
Bit late in the day my mate.. got me sons paw patrol wellies on and off I went an hour later and about 6 beach towels holding a lot of the feed the job was done.. But then hell broke loose.. The Mrs came home and I had 5 plants very nearly ready for chop filling my kitchen absolutely stinking the gaff out.. Safe to say she wasn't pleased haha.. Miserable sod she is.. Can't get her to smoke a spliff so she's a stress head haha

holy fuck bro I only just saw this and yes it happened 2 me twice in the early days about 20 litre the first time and less the one after I just went and checked no idea why and the pipe had come off the res just in the tent door and the 1st one the float wasn't clipped in correctly
.. Mate what a head fuck! Literally filled it the night before.. Went down to open the valve in the morning and it was empty!.. I won't make that mistake again

That's why I bought a big low one lol, even I... The massive clumsy twat that I am cant tip that over........ However I could trip approaching it and drown I guess......

If I vanish, assume I'm a floater :crying::oops1::help::haha:

Bit late in the day my mate.. got me sons paw patrol wellies on and off I went an hour later and about 6 beach towels holding a lot of the feed the job was done.. But then hell broke loose.. The Mrs came home and I had 5 plants very nearly ready for chop filling my kitchen absolutely stinking the gaff out.. Safe to say she wasn't pleased haha.. Miserable sod she is.. Can't get her to smoke a spliff so she's a stress head haha
Ahhhh mate... I bet mission control had a right monk on :crying::d5:

I've been having a bit of a clean up and play with the new footspa thing lol... I kinda dig it.... If I get the hang of it I'll convert this 4x8 to water only... Looking from the new clean oxypot end over to what remains of the dirty Fungus Gnat muddy end... I'm liking the clean end a bit more, it panders my need for order :crying::smoking:
View attachment 1328521View attachment 1328523
Cleanliness is next too godliness! You’ll get good results with that if you keep everything spot on. I’ve only recently stopped with DWC because I’ve had an issue with my setup that’s resulted in me having to take some sockets out of the ring so I no longer got the points to run the buckets. Run hydrogaurd and you’ll be golden.
Also, I really don’t recommend four different plants in that, even if they are the same strain you can’t guarantee identical genetics between each plant. If one plant becomes even a little unwell the other three will very quickly follow suit and there no way of isolating the sick plant from the others due the tangled root mass. If your going for four plants I’d recommend using cuttings, but personally I’d grow just one in that and make it a monster.

Back