Good day growers,my auto garden is filling in fast. The @Fast Buds Heather. northen lights auto upfront really enjoyed her lst.still in veg mode.this is good;) and behind her we have urban_legends2021 genetics. Mazarilla autos.had a growth spurt after there topping.strong genetics always a joy;)
_20210523_131415.JPG

_20210523_131436.JPG
_20210523_131355.JPG
Then we have more @Fast Buds Heather. Little and large lemon pie autos.the bigger sister using all the space available.just what we like to see;)
_20210523_131406.JPG

And like to u to meet new born again @Fast Buds Heather. Strawberry pie auto.lets see what she can do.
_20210523_132031.JPG

Thats all for now.happy growing every1 :salute: :pass: :pass: :greenthumb:

Good day growers,my auto garden is filling in fast. The @Fast Buds Heather. northen lights auto upfront really enjoyed her lst.still in veg mode.this is good;) and behind her we have urban_legends2021 genetics. Mazarilla autos.had a growth spurt after there topping.strong genetics always a joy;)View attachment 1321639
View attachment 1321640View attachment 1321641Then we have more @Fast Buds Heather. Little and large lemon pie autos.the bigger sister using all the space available.just what we like to see;)View attachment 1321642
And like to u to meet new born again @Fast Buds Heather. Strawberry pie auto.lets see what she can do.View attachment 1321643
Thats all for now.happy growing every1 :salute: :pass: :pass: :greenthumb:
What day is the Northern lady on, she's looking top shelf :toke:

What day is the Northern lady on, she's looking top shelf :toke:
Day 1 was 19th april for northern and lemon pies.all same age;). Il let u do the maths haha;) she is a beauty mate .just showing sex.so abit more veg growth yet.just lovely;) happy growing every1;)

Literally just filled the sprayer about to cover the strawberry's see how it goes cheers for that info Ur a legend rep given

@TheHappyClique The theory is that as a foilar spray the plant can uptake nutrients readily with the added bonus of coating any eggs and bugs. Once any pests are sprayed the molasses being sticky, makes breathing and movement difficult as well as raising plant sap sugars which they hate. I haven't had any pest this run so it has been used as a top feed through the soil.

Here's some more info on it, I was recommended it by my cousin an old school grower who used it back in the 80/90's and I know @autobeast uses it so it has to be good :jointman:

Here's some more info

The theory is that as a foilar spray the plant can uptake nutrients readily with the added bonus of coating any eggs and bugs. Once any pests are sprayed the molasses being sticky, makes breathing and movement difficult as well as raising plant sap sugars which they hate. I haven't had any pest this run so it has been used as a top feed through the soil.

Here's some more info on it, I was recommended it by my cousin an old school grower who used it back in the 80/90's and I know @autobeast uses it so it has to be good :jointman:
Yea im a oldschool grower selftaught.when u see and realise the benefits of mollases.ul.never look back.research is key .always lots to learn.happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
@TheHappyClique The theory is that as a foilar spray the plant can uptake nutrients readily with the added bonus of coating any eggs and bugs. Once any pests are sprayed the molasses being sticky, makes breathing and movement difficult as well as raising plant sap sugars which they hate. I haven't had any pest this run so it has been used as a top feed through the soil.

Here's some more info
I've used it as feed but never heard about it being good for the creepy crawlies . I've just lathered the strawberry's some meridian hopefully it dose the trick :worship:

Back