New Grower TWG Mark3 - The Wardrobe Growspace Project

also, it can still be done no problem how many plants are you looking to grow in there
well i don't want to be busted for intent to distribute so between 2 and max 4, i tried to find some that would fit in here but only found expensives ones. so i decided to cut holes in it XD

well i don't want to be busted for intent to distribute so between 2 and max 4, i tried to find some that would fit in here but only found expensives ones. so i decided to cut holes in it XD
you only have 1 light in there don't you i couldn't work out if you had 2

Ventilation wise I got a tt vents, a bathroom extractor as the intake, and the rotation fan.

Because the tt vents has 2 velocities, I hooked up to a 3 state button to control and a button to cut off energy
IMG_20201018_110436.jpg
IMG_20201018_110414.jpg
IMG_20201018_110241.jpg
IMG_20201018_110254.jpg
IMG_20201018_110236.jpg
IMG_20201018_110340.jpg
IMG_20201018_110334.jpg

Ventilation wise I got a tt vents, a bathroom extractor as the intake, and the rotation fan.

Because the tt vents has 2 velocities, I hooked up to a 3 state button to control and a button to cut off energyView attachment 1244143View attachment 1244144View attachment 1244145View attachment 1244146View attachment 1244147View attachment 1244148View attachment 1244149
I'm not big on ventilation but least all your heats going to be pulled through your cool tube and as i said i started off growing with a hps barn shade then onto a cooltube and i got some great results working with it

I'm not big on ventilation but least all your heats going to be pulled through your cool tube and as i said i started off growing with a hps barn shade then onto a cooltube and i got some great results working with it
My only note is that the blades of the extractor should be metal, this one is plastic and I can already ear some cranking

My only note is that the blades of the extractor should be metal, this one is plastic and I can already ear some cranking
it looks like a cheap sort of fan to be fair but maybe use it till you can grab something better i use a rvk fan or a ruck i think there called

YOU VOTE, I SMOKE (in about 4 months)
IMG_20201024_011953.jpg

OK just planing what to put next in my Lil fake tardis.

And I have both strains in my disposal.
The quick one comes all together in that bubble if I use only two seeds will the remaining seed be good in 4 months when I can grow another batch?

The NL, I heard some gentleman saying that it takes extra time to finish is this true or are these "gentlemen" having a go?

Apart from those questions, you vote and I smoke :)

YOU VOTE, I SMOKE (in about 4 months)
View attachment 1245941

OK just planing what to put next in my Lil fake tardis.

And I have both strains in my disposal.
The quick one comes all together in that bubble if I use only two seeds will the remaining seed be good in 4 months when I can grow another batch?

The NL, I heard some gentleman saying that it takes extra time to finish is this true or are these "gentlemen" having a go?

Apart from those questions, you vote and I smoke :)

yes, NL is indeed a long runner, with 100+d bein the norm...make sure u got a comfy chair & lotza popcorn, lol :pop: ppp

Back