New Grower TWG Mark3 - The Wardrobe Growspace Project

Hey, been wanting to write here for a long time but i been lazy.

After some problems it seems that it stabelized and they look as healthy as they can, and with a decent amount of bud sites, more than i haver had which is positive, although with all of the problems im wondering about quality and specially taste.

With 68 days in they are still alive, what an accomplishment xD

I hope to cut it down next week since it doesnt have any amber pistils yet.

For all our fans out there, we are still rocking xD

IMG_20210106_094333.jpg

This was your first grow in the new space right?

Oof man, mine was looking bad too. I cut it down today. Same feeling. I must have went wrong somewhere in flower and the leaves were just drying out and turning yellow. I hung it and we will see how it turns out in the end. I'd say cut it, dry it, cure it, try it.

Day-81
Oof man, mine was looking bad too. I cut it down today. Same feeling. I must have went wrong somewhere in flower and the leaves were just drying out and turning yellow. I hung it and we will see how it turns out in the end. I'd say cut it, dry it, cure it, try it.
I follow your lead and I chopped it down, with a little axe... and a tiny chainsaw... not really just scissors and TIMBER.

The twin is still standing, but eventually it will come down too, it's .. inevitable. Maybe in a couple of days depending on what the leafs and the trichomes say.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-19 at 1.11.19 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-19 at 1.11.20 PM.jpeg

Day-91
So i finally cut the other baby and the dry the first one is ready for storing.
And the dry weight after testers and friend gifts is *drumrolls* 20gr
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-30 at 10.23.34 PM.jpeg

:clapper: congratz on ur first harvest & u now have a shiny lil badge to show for it :thumbsup: to display it under ur name, jus go to profile > badgez & click the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp

Congrats on the harvest!!:pass:

Back