Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

Nice!
No clue just running lights on max and whatever height looks clever(usually ~12” in flower). I could whip out the Photone app but I don’t do it enough to have a baseline of where I want it set for each stage of growth.
Definitely plan to train your ladies, wishing I had because I’m not feeling too up to the job of pruning them back IN place as I can’t move them :face:
Slightly off topic but this is Twenty20’s Smell of Success Photoperiod outside which is one of the parents in the Strawberries N Funk lineage, super dank so far and performing extremely well outside. The white film on leaves is RotBlock
View attachment 1631500View attachment 1631501
Nice!

Way too much stretch happening in here it must be my soil mix and lights or something but the sucker branches are getting annoying and has me thinking a Schwazzing might be needed to bring them in-line and focus their energy on an achievable amount of flower.
Hundreds of these to remove if I go that route

Would you guys aggressively prune or risk a ton of larf?

I think that might be the ticket. I'd prune away on those little buggers.

I apologize for non response, I have been combating a mental funk similar to depression… maybe it is depression! No drive or ambition except for the necessary day to day. Don’t know what caused it and I’m not through it yet… just putting one foot in front of the other. No worries though, I am not a person who’ll hurt themselves or anything like that. Just retract for a while.

On to an update
Today would be day 28 for the only one to survive my lack of drive and doing well! It is the Caliwhip. She is in her 5 gal SIP and just fed her res this am with 1 gpg MC one part. Took awhile for the roots to get there but there now.View attachment 1631536
Looks a little droopy as the lights just came on. Temps in tent are steady at 75F lights on and 71F when they are off. Mother Nature has kept the humidity at about 62% thru the grow so far. 18/6 light schedule under the HLG 600rspec. Again, I apologize for my mental collapse and I’ll try to be more proactive with my updates going foreward. Let it be known that I’ll be starting the rest of the seeds I have for the tier two G&S this weekend and hopefully add them under the 600 as soon as I can!
Threadmarks for grow and shows.

1. Germination
2. Sex
3. Early Flower
4. Mid Flower
5. Late Flower
6. Harvest
7. Buds

Yes, I may have missed one due to my mental state… I’ll try to be up on that more. Thanks though…
I suppose the "sex" threadmark is mostly there for photoperiod grows? Or for regulars that might turn out male? I forgot to add that, I'll have to see where I can squeeze it in.

I suppose the "sex" threadmark is mostly there for photoperiod grows? Or for regulars that might turn out male? I forgot to add that, I'll have to see where I can squeeze it in.
It’s an important milestone for autos, particularly the rate at which they show and then the time from then to “Early Flower” tell a lot about a strain for a future grower.

Germination
Strawberry Biscotti #2 has broken the surface wif a little helmethead.

I'm so happy the new Vidamints popped the surface and with no helmet head.

With this Twenty20 tent
For you organic guys..................... I'm gonna do something here a little different that some of you may or may have not seen before with worms in both the 15 RS bags and the 20gal Grassroots Living Earth pots . I intend for the 20 gallon pot to remain a no till setup so I won't be dissecting it after chop. The 15 gallon rain science bags will get the root structure Closely examined to see what kind of relationship the plant set up with the worms when doing this one very specific thing. :eyebrows: :biggrin::cools:

I'll get pictures of Biscotti later on tonight

That rock block is good stuff!
You cursed it man! Found some rot today:cuss: I’d personally never buy RotBlock and won’t be applying the final sprays
E634A1A6-5207-4158-B3FE-D98D7DAE775E.jpeg

You cursed it man! Found some rot today:cuss: I’d personally never buy RotBlock and won’t be applying the final sprays
View attachment 1631906
Damn it man! Hopefully it's isolated!
Well, it's not foolproof! To be honest with you man, that might have been one area that you didn't get covered.
All I can say is what happened with my Asian Haze outdoors. I used it at the recommended rates and with a surfactant. I got it fairly early in her life. Sprayings were weekly While in veg and more often when she went to flower. The only Bud Rot I got was from little spiders building their web homes in the bud ...... Little bastards didn't build them anyplace else!! It was extremely confined and once trimmed out did not spread any.

No matter what, Bud Rot sucks!

Back