Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

Looks like I’ll be going to find zip ties today to squeeze out the last few inches of height gain, otherwise I’ll be supercropping calibubba by next update. Calibubba and strawberry biscotti also had their first frost day 41.
0060FBC6-4666-49FC-A669-420E0D34AE2A.jpeg

Way too much stretch happening in here it must be my soil mix and lights or something but the sucker branches are getting annoying and has me thinking a Schwazzing might be needed to bring them in-line and focus their energy on an achievable amount of flower.
Hundreds of these to remove if I go that route
5D7C22CB-5D4F-49E9-92C7-6ECFB8410CA8.jpeg

Even the strawberry ladies are starting to stretch those little suckers but nowhere near as bad a chiclit and calibubba
0507476C-734E-4ED3-BDFD-B91E5A8604C9.jpeg

Would you guys aggressively prune or risk a ton of larf?

Looks like I’ll be going to find zip ties today to squeeze out the last few inches of height gain, otherwise I’ll be supercropping calibubba by next update. Calibubba and strawberry biscotti also had their first frost day 41.
View attachment 1631491
Way too much stretch happening in here it must be my soil mix and lights or something but the sucker branches are getting annoying and has me thinking a Schwazzing might be needed to bring them in-line and focus their energy on an achievable amount of flower.
Hundreds of these to remove if I go that route
View attachment 1631494
Even the strawberry ladies are starting to stretch those little suckers but nowhere near as bad a chiclit and calibubba
View attachment 1631493
Would you guys aggressively prune or risk a ton of larf?
What kind of par figures have you been hitting them with the past two weeks?

They are still early enough that you should be able to trim and not hurt her that much if any.
If she were mine I would definitely refine her and hit her hard.

Kinda looks like ya might have to be on top of these girls in their training. My two girls in the big pots will definitely get a bunch of :naughtystep: !!!! I think the Strawberry Biscotti in the three gallon pot will get run natural Or just topped.

What kind of par figures have you been hitting them with the past two weeks?
No clue just running lights on max and whatever height looks clever(usually ~12” in flower). I could whip out the Photone app but I don’t do it enough to have a baseline of where I want it set for each stage of growth.
Definitely plan to train your ladies, wishing I had because I’m not feeling too up to the job of pruning them back IN place as I can’t move them :face:
Slightly off topic but this is Twenty20’s Smell of Success Photoperiod outside which is one of the parents in the Strawberries N Funk lineage, super dank so far and performing extremely well outside. The white film on leaves is RotBlock
25EDBBD2-FA6A-48F5-9072-1F54FF61D0B3.jpeg
2CAB4AB6-EC19-4BF6-BF09-16AFAA920E75.jpeg

No clue just running lights on max and whatever height looks clever(usually ~12” in flower). I could whip out the Photone app but I don’t do it enough to have a baseline of where I want it set for each stage of growth.
Definitely plan to train your ladies, wishing I had because I’m not feeling too up to the job of pruning them back IN place as I can’t move them :face:
Slightly off topic but this is Twenty20’s Smell of Success Photoperiod outside which is one of the parents in the Strawberries N Funk lineage, super dank so far and performing extremely well outside. The white film on leaves is RotBlock
View attachment 1631500View attachment 1631501
Well, that's one good thing about starting later than most, I get to see where I need to direct my attention to my test girls. :eyebrows: :biggrin:

That rock block is good stuff!

Sex
I apologize for non response, I have been combating a mental funk similar to depression… maybe it is depression! No drive or ambition except for the necessary day to day. Don’t know what caused it and I’m not through it yet… just putting one foot in front of the other. No worries though, I am not a person who’ll hurt themselves or anything like that. Just retract for a while.

On to an update
Today would be day 28 for the only one to survive my lack of drive and doing well! It is the Caliwhip. She is in her 5 gal SIP and just fed her res this am with 1 gpg MC one part. Took awhile for the roots to get there but there now.
IMG_3369.jpeg

Looks a little droopy as the lights just came on. Temps in tent are steady at 75F lights on and 71F when they are off. Mother Nature has kept the humidity at about 62% thru the grow so far. 18/6 light schedule under the HLG 600rspec. Again, I apologize for my mental collapse and I’ll try to be more proactive with my updates going foreward. Let it be known that I’ll be starting the rest of the seeds I have for the tier two G&S this weekend and hopefully add them under the 600 as soon as I can!

I apologize for non response, I have been combating a mental funk similar to depression… maybe it is depression! No drive or ambition except for the necessary day to day. Don’t know what caused it and I’m not through it yet… just putting one foot in front of the other. No worries though, I am not a person who’ll hurt themselves or anything like that. Just retract for a while.

On to an update
Today would be day 28 for the only one to survive my lack of drive and doing well! It is the Caliwhip. She is in her 5 gal SIP and just fed her res this am with 1 gpg MC one part. Took awhile for the roots to get there but there now.View attachment 1631536
Looks a little droopy as the lights just came on. Temps in tent are steady at 75F lights on and 71F when they are off. Mother Nature has kept the humidity at about 62% thru the grow so far. 18/6 light schedule under the HLG 600rspec. Again, I apologize for my mental collapse and I’ll try to be more proactive with my updates going foreward. Let it be known that I’ll be starting the rest of the seeds I have for the tier two G&S this weekend and hopefully add them under the 600 as soon as I can!
Damn, Cali Bubba… not whip… see?

... mental funk similar to depression… maybe it is depression! No drive or ambition except for the necessary day to day. Don’t know what caused it and I’m not through it yet… just putting one foot in front of the other. No worries though, I am not a person who’ll hurt themselves or anything like that. Just retract for a while.
Feel better quick! I find that even a small hit of a Sativa dom usually snaps me out of my funk, lately my go-to is Jean-O's WTF.

Feel better quick! I find that even a small hit of a Sativa dom usually snaps me out of my funk, lately my go-to is Jean-O's WTF.
I asked JeanO (4/20 prize) to send me his best sati autofem! Been huffing indicas since spring. As soon as they arrive I’ll be doing an all sati leaning tent. What ever he chooses along side Invader Zam from nightowl. Need me some sativa in my life. And thanks for caring!

On to an update
Today would be day 28 for the only one to survive my lack of drive and doing well! It is the Caliwhip. She is in her 5 gal SIP and just fed her res this am with 1 gpg MC one part. Took awhile for the roots to get there but there now.View attachment 1631536
Well man, here's the shirt I bought this afternoon! It fits.

th

Back