Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

almost to mid flower for the Double Tricks and the Double Bubble seems a week or more behind.

_DSC3072.JPG
_DSC3078.JPG
_DSC3081.JPG
_DSC3084.JPG
_DSC5552.JPG
_DSC5563.JPG
_DSC5566.JPG

Early Flower
Bubble Tricks and Double Bubble are doing outstanding in the three gallon pots! Both are doing incredibly well, but just love Bubble Tricks structure ! And I haven't touched her. All I've done is fed her! Double Bubble has a more squatty but very uniform structure and all I've done to her is cleaner bottom up a little bit and leaf tuck.
Double Bubble in the junior has a much more open structure. Now remember this is the one that seemed to top herself and then have three main structures. I have done nothing with her. I don't have the room to do anything to her. She's on her own. Her odd structure actually is a benefit. As always like I did it. Strange stuff when you're growing cannabis!:funny:Let's face it! Her self training just freaking works! Funny as hell! The only problem is she's not flowering. No signs. I don't know. At 37 days, that has me a bit concerned. Otherwise, she's doing beautifully!

:dancer:
I'm calling Early flower 4 Bubble Tricks and Double Bubble in the 3 gallon pots!
I do think Double Bubble is a little bit nitrogen sensitive . New growth has lighter tips and looks right on the verge of burn. She exhibits it in both the three gallon pots and the Earthbox junior.
hopefully sometime this week I will be giving her a little bit more room in the junior with one of the other girls being harvested in this particular grow. I might get the three gallon bag girl some room also.
I'm very happy with the performance so far!

Bubble Tricks
I do just love Bubble Tricks structure!
100_0764.JPG

Double Bubble
100_0727.JPG
100_0746.JPG

Double Bubble in the EB Jr
100_0753.JPG

Early Flower
Bubble Tricks Day 40[B/] (back left)

She's gone full beast mode these past couple days. Going through 2 gal in 3 days. I also started her on a higher PK diet now that we are hopefully finishing up the stretch and getting into flowering. We are up to an EC of about 700 and no signs of tip burn. I still haven't done much other than plucked some inward facing fan leaves, trimmed off a couple lower sucker branches and added some ties to open up the branches a bit more. Trouble free grow so far.

20230618_090219.jpg

20230618_090232.jpg

20230618_090243.jpg

20230618_090250.jpg

Last edited:
Bubble Tricks Day 40[B/] (back left)

She's gone full beast mode these past couple days. Going through 2 gal in 3 days. I also started her on a higher PK diet now that we are hopefully finishing up the stretch and getting into flowering. We are up to an EC of about 700 and no signs of tip burn. I still haven't done much other than plucked some inward facing fan leaves, trimmed off a couple lower sucker branches and added some ties to open up the branches a bit more. Trouble free grow so far.

View attachment 1605355

View attachment 1605356

View attachment 1605357

View attachment 1605358
She hasn't been in flower very long, has she?

Update. Day 53 for the girls. All the same structure but different height. Front one is 2’ tall, middle one is just over a foot and rear one is 2.5’ tall. Front one is a little more advanced in the flower stage while the other two (mutt and Jeff) look exactly the same for flower. 18/6 , 70F, 55%h (varies) got lazy for a minute and they needed a drink.
IMG_3161.jpeg
IMG_3158.jpeg
IMG_3159.jpeg
IMG_3160.jpeg

That’s all for now… will be moving some plants around so may look different next update…

No, she just really started a couple days ago.
Alright man thanks for the info!
Maybe mine is not that far behind. I checked this morning and I think I can see a little bit more flowering activity at the very top. I do think she's on the road for that Earthbox rage. What my needs now is room. I've got three girls that could be chopped any day now and that's where I'm gonna put her once I get a chop done. I wanna see what my little mutant will do when exposed to a bit of unblocked light .:eyebrows:

8 Weeks above soil today, just a quick peek in here.

0620230709.jpg

Coast of Maine Stonington Blend
0620230709a.jpg

Roots Organic Lush
0620230709b.jpg

Fox Farm Happy Frog
0620230709d.jpg

Coots kit soil
0620230709e.jpg

Back