Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

Thanks for the rep @InkAddict$

I also have a couple Twenty20 Mendocino Gran Champagne photoperiod seedlings. After Bubble Tricks finishes we'll be putting in a flood table of Gran Champange clones.
0620230825[1].jpg

The missus wants me to grow the Double Whisky Sour, I'm thinking about throwing one in a rockwool cube and growing it with the Gran Champagne mothers. The Bubble Tricks looks great and I'd love to sprout more Twenty20 autos. I feel this is just the beginning of my Twenty20 collection

0424231329.jpg

Bubble Tricks and Double Bubble are doing outstanding in the three gallon pots! Both are doing incredibly well, but just love Bubble Tricks structure ! And I haven't touched her. All I've done is fed her! Double Bubble has a more squatty but very uniform structure and all I've done to her is cleaner bottom up a little bit and leaf tuck.
Double Bubble in the junior has a much more open structure. Now remember this is the one that seemed to top herself and then have three main structures. I have done nothing with her. I don't have the room to do anything to her. She's on her own. Her odd structure actually is a benefit. As always like I did it. Strange stuff when you're growing cannabis!:funny:Let's face it! Her self training just freaking works! Funny as hell! The only problem is she's not flowering. No signs. I don't know. At 37 days, that has me a bit concerned. Otherwise, she's doing beautifully!

:dancer:
I'm calling Early flower 4 Bubble Tricks and Double Bubble in the 3 gallon pots!
I do think Double Bubble is a little bit nitrogen sensitive . New growth has lighter tips and looks right on the verge of burn. She exhibits it in both the three gallon pots and the Earthbox junior.

hopefully sometime this week I will be giving her a little bit more room in the junior with one of the other girls being harvested in this particular grow. I might get the three gallon bag girl some room also.
I'm very happy with the performance so far!

Bubble Tricks
I do just love Bubble Tricks structure!
View attachment 1605317

Double Bubble
View attachment 1605315View attachment 1605316

Double Bubble in the EB Jr
View attachment 1605318
Nice plant you got there! I agree with you on the N sensitivity, all 4 plants and both strains of mine have minor tip burn from when my res ppms shot up 100-150, they didn't like that very much lol they deal with the ph going up to 7.5 better than ppms going up a little from what i noticed.

Day 54

Double Bubble looks to be on track and perfect for her age but Bubble Tricks is maturing to fast i think? All 3 Bubble Tricks are super frost and have red pistils everywhere meanwhile my single Double Bubble plant does not have any red pistils yet but is very frosty.

I have been doing a better job at checking the ph every day or 2 because for some reason it is swinging up and this also gives me time to check the ppms as they too seem to go up a little if i leave it alone for a week. Maybe its just all the megacrop settling at the bottom is what that is and since nothing keeps it mixing and i do overfill the res to be lazy.

Group pics, Double Bubble on the left, Bubble Tricks on the right
20230620_094500.jpg
20230620_094442.jpg
20230620_094814.jpg

Double bubble
20230620_094829.jpg
20230620_094552.jpg
20230620_094512.jpg
20230620_094632.jpg

Bubble Tricks
20230620_094844.jpg
20230620_094520.jpg
20230620_094534.jpg
20230620_094607.jpg
20230620_094646.jpg
20230620_094725.jpg

You all seem to have bigger buds stacking up than my girls, keep up the good work everyone!

Yeah but you've got so many bud sites. You in a 2x4' tent? It looks like you'll yield twice what I will and mine are taking up most of a 4x4'. I'm jealous of your canopy. The Bubble Tricks is fast and I'm loving it, my stash is getting low so I'm looking forward to her finishing up in a few weeks.

Yeah but you've got so many bud sites. You in a 2x4' tent? It looks like you'll yield twice what I will and mine are taking up most of a 4x4'. I'm jealous of your canopy. The Bubble Tricks is fast and I'm loving it, my stash is getting low so I'm looking forward to her finishing up in a few weeks.
Thanks but i like your big buds more :worship: Yep they are in a 2x4 tent, we might yield the same amount who knows until we harvest, i know looks are deceiving with this hobby.

Bubble Tricks is faster it seems, good thing i have another tent for drying in a pinch because i think Double Bubble will go 2-3 weeks past Bubble Tricks

Thanks but i like your big buds more :worship: Yep they are in a 2x4 tent, we might yield the same amount who knows until we harvest, i know looks are deceiving with this hobby.

Bubble Tricks is faster it seems, good thing i have another tent for drying in a pinch because i think Double Bubble will go 2-3 weeks past Bubble Tricks
Bubble Tricks does look like she's gonna be a relatively fast girl! Last two days mine has started pouring on the freaking frost! Tricks structure is what got me to look closer at Twenty20 Mendocino in the first place. I just like her structure!
My Bubble Tricks is not super big, but she's still growing upwards.

So far, I cannot find any downsides to the layering lovely volcanic tuft on the top. Damn sure don't have any gnats! The one positive side that is extremely evident is the stiffening in firming up of the branches. It's just plainly evident that is much more stiff at the same stage! That goes for both of the girls in the three gallon pots. It is definitely going to be getting mixed into my regular media as a norm.

Day 52 for the bubble tricks. I’m really liking how she’s growing. She won’t stop actually. Her tallest cola is 36 inches right now and that’s not even the main. She would have easily topped 40 inches without training. Hoping she’s done stretching cause I’m losing room in the tent. She’s been a breeze and without much fuss. Lots of feeder roots growing through the BuildaFlower top dress. I’ll be top dressing again soon, probably for the final time. Finally getting some frost. I love the look of the buds and how many there are. Excited to finish this one.

IMG_1475.jpeg
IMG_1476.jpeg
IMG_1477.jpeg
IMG_1478.jpeg
IMG_1482.jpeg
IMG_1479.jpeg
IMG_1480.jpeg
IMG_1481.jpeg

Day 52 for the bubble tricks. I’m really liking how she’s growing. She won’t stop actually. Her tallest cola is 36 inches right now and that’s not even the main. She would have easily topped 40 inches without training. Hoping she’s done stretching cause I’m losing room in the tent. She’s been a breeze and without much fuss. Lots of feeder roots growing through the BuildaFlower top dress. I’ll be top dressing again soon, probably for the final time. Finally getting some frost. I love the look of the buds and how many there are. Excited to finish this one.

View attachment 1606369View attachment 1606370View attachment 1606371View attachment 1606372View attachment 1606373View attachment 1606374View attachment 1606375View attachment 1606376
Yeah, I like Bubble Tricks structure for sure!

Back