twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Day 44

both are getting bushy! feeding them msu13 twice a week. Knows Candy is a bit bigger at the moment.

knows candy
9C0A3FC1-2B7F-4D6F-8641-26C78DED44AC.jpeg

autowreck
F9332086-F66E-4C88-88A0-ABDFEB133F05.jpeg

Well, I just ordered Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) F. Pretty easy buy from North Atlantic Seed Company!

Since I have one guy that wants that old "Cat Piss" canna funk, I thought it was time to grow my first Photo.
I'm gonna grow it in a regular EarthBox. I'm gonna grow it with the Asian Haze I grew outdoors last year.

Since Trainwreck will need lots of support, I'll scrog both. Looking forwards to see what both can do indoors under quality light in an Earthbox. Should prove to be interesting.

I think the start will be roughly 2-3 weeks.

Well, I just ordered Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) F. Pretty easy buy from North Atlantic Seed Company!

Since I have one guy that wants that old "Cat Piss" canna funk, I thought it was time to grow my first Photo.
I'm gonna grow it in a regular EarthBox. I'm gonna grow it with the Asian Haze I grew outdoors last year.

Since Trainwreck will need lots of support, I'll scrog both. Looking forwards to see what both can do indoors under quality light in an Earthbox. Should prove to be interesting.

I think the start will be roughly 2-3 weeks.
Am I the only 1 who doesn't want cat piss lol. I have a cat and not fond of ammonia, although would be interesting to have that smell from bud. I would love lemon or pine from her, both were listed I believe. Truth be told I'll be happy with any distinct scent from her. Even if it gets me hooked on cheezing hahaha.

Am I the only 1 who doesn't want cat piss lol. I have a cat and not fond of ammonia, although would be interesting to have that smell from bud. I would love lemon or pine from her, both were listed I believe. Truth be told I'll be happy with any distinct scent from her. Even if it gets me hooked on cheezing hahaha.
LMMFAO! That where South Park got the idea about that episode! LOL!
I've never had it. I might like it.
When my friend asked me to find it, I sent him this.

Is this going to be You?

giphy.webp

LMMFAO! That where South Park got the idea about that episode! LOL!
I've never had it. I might like it.
When my friend asked me to find it, I sent him this.

Is this going to be You?

giphy.webp
If I get that cat piss you'll see me right next to kenny. Pass the kitty to the lefthand side hahahahahaha!

Stay lifted

Back