twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:yay1::greenthumb::drool: -- Cheers all you guys! Another great G&S run happening here :thanks:

It's killin' me, May is still a ways out and me green thumbs are itching like mad to get busy! :coffee:
I'll be keen on the AutoWreck's in particular, so when they start to stank be sure to offer up a nose report please :eyebrows: .... TW is a nostalgic cultivar for me. and if my OD season can happen, TW or T-Dub is a shoo-in coz Waira wants him some cat-pee funk- :rofl:
Adam says the auto version does carry this classic pheno's aroma in them.... Nose burning goodness!
LMMFAO!!
I got a text about 30 min ago................Did you find and order those cat pee seeds? :rofl: :rofl:
I still have another 3-4 weeks before I can start. I did find something!
I got one frown and a collection 'happy' smilies!:rofl:

OK so I have started the low stress training and they don't mind it one bit
20220228_202953.jpg
20220301_210833.jpg

I'm really enjoying this grow the growth is starting to speed up a bit,
Hopefully I'll gey that tent full in no time

Update Time
trainwreck228.jpg

1st is Auto Trainwreck she seems to be doing ok My notes say she popped on 12/22 which was 12 days from putting in water and 8 days after the first seed that died.

Ogreberry228.jpg

#2 OgreBerry Auto popped on 1/25 and was so SLOOOOOOW but she seems to be doing ok now.

@Twenty20 Adam #OgreBerry #AutoTrainWreck

Water only and plants are happy. :headbang:

Autowreck has had this discoloration from the day she broke ground. I’ve done nothing to try to correct, cuz I dont know if this is a problem. Plant is growing nicely.
D34E32CB-4070-4F43-B91D-C6A81B70628B.jpeg

Hotz
C0B73A5F-B069-4265-A5B1-6D00FA9A9734.jpeg

Back