twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Day 5

20220228_222241.jpg
20220228_222436.jpg

Not much to report yet, but just got new phone and wanted to see how well it takes photos. I think this will work lol. Stay lifted.

Sour D
On that last Muchacha pic, that one wrinkly end leaf. Is that a nute spillage or a bit of N-tox....or some other thing? I noticed that on a couple of my last girls
I'm pretty sure it was some spillage. It's been there for awhile and no others are showing any signs of it so that's what I'm going with.

Day 63 - Snow-G (X-Factor OG) auto
Not part of the G&S but wanted to drop in and say these Twenty20 Mendos are no joke, can take a beating without issue. Not happy to have to say that lol but oh well. LST, supercrop, heat/light stress, dried out when I had to go away a few and still chugging.

A8606C68-45D1-4E2E-B574-6E757187BFC2.jpeg

Couple pics got a cool bluish hue trying to adjust with the flash

60A219E6-51B8-4516-B297-713C2E5F5BD3.jpeg

BC3D2963-F84C-4A09-A6E7-F174A07F968F.jpeg

This is a more true to color image with flash

36D05857-CFB3-45E9-8133-A2C48528454D.jpeg

Super happy I was introduced to Twenty20, I’ve seen so many unhappy first timers with autos and having enough space for only one plant each run set me up for a lot of potential disappointment. These NorCal peeps are breeding straight fire that’s kid tested and mother approved (this dudes closest to fire emoji I could see so yeah)
:hothot: #BreederGoals :worship:

Day 63 - Snow-G (X-Factor OG) auto
Not part of the G&S but wanted to drop in and say these Twenty20 Mendos are no joke, can take a beating without issue. Not happy to have to say that lol but oh well. LST, supercrop, heat/light stress, dried out when I had to go away a few and still chugging.

View attachment 1426082

Couple pics got a cool bluish hue trying to adjust with the flash

View attachment 1426083

View attachment 1426084

This is a more true to color image with flash

View attachment 1426085

Super happy I was introduced to Twenty20, I’ve seen so many unhappy first timers with autos and having enough space for only one plant each run set me up for a lot of potential disappointment. These NorCal peeps are breeding straight fire that’s kid tested and mother approved (this dudes closest to fire emoji I could see so yeah)
:hothot: #BreederGoals :worship:
Thanks for the great review! We will try to keep raising the bar!

:yay1::greenthumb::drool: -- Cheers all you guys! Another great G&S run happening here :thanks:

It's killin' me, May is still a ways out and me green thumbs are itching like mad to get busy! :coffee:
I'll be keen on the AutoWreck's in particular, so when they start to stank be sure to offer up a nose report please :eyebrows: .... TW is a nostalgic cultivar for me. and if my OD season can happen, TW or T-Dub is a shoo-in coz Waira wants him some cat-pee funk- :rofl:
Adam says the auto version does carry this classic pheno's aroma in them.... Nose burning goodness!

Back