Think I will lst thes girls as I might have left it to late to top
20220227_190326.jpg
20220227_190334.jpg

So I decided to lst
20220227_211328.jpg

Happy growing everyone

Last edited:
DAY21 /WK3

All the plants are doing great really starting to move now just one feeding with nutrients so far at 0.6EC il start to to LST the two topped plants over the next week the ogre berry will just e leaf tucked

pushing out lots of tops now

pretty happy about not topping the ogre berry she is bushing out lovely

DAY21 /WK3

All the plants are doing great really starting to move now just one feeding with nutrients so far at 0.6EC il start to to LST the two topped plants over the next week the ogre berry will just e leaf tucked

pushing out lots of tops now

pretty happy about not topping the ogre berry she is bushing out lovely
I was just checking out some ripe ogreberry plants. OMG they have a fantastic rotten berry smell!

I was just checking out some ripe ogreberry plants. OMG they have a fantastic rotten berry smell!
that sounds right up my street any plans in that long list of projects you have :crying: to make the durban berry kind band fem or use it in a photo fem project ?

that sounds right up my street any plans in that long list of projects you have :crying: to make the durban berry kind band fem or use it in a photo fem project ?
Hmmm good question. We are definitely moving forward with a fem project on the Double Durban. We have a lot of experimental crosses of the Ogre Berry king band too but no concrete plans at this point. This auto is definitely a great representation of the original photo version!

That Purple Biscauto is a house favorite over here as well. Super easy grow, nice yeild, and the report was "damn, can you grow more of that one?" I've not had such a request for anything else yet. I certainly hope they release that one. If not, ah, maybe we can convince Mr.T20Adam to find some that fell off the truck......
Same results with me.

Day 41 for Auto Wreck She's been healthy enough but just started showing signs of flowering a couple days ago.

20220228_0719-AutoWreck-1 copy.jpg

Muchacha 1 is at Day 36. Here and her sister are just taking their time. This knf thing seems to do that. Thinking of adding some of the HomeGrownBokashi next time around as plants really thrived on it in veg.

20220228_0732Mucha1-1 copy.jpg
20220228_0736-Mucha copy.jpg

Updates time!

Mendo Skunky Garlic: Day 41
Start with the lone Mendo Skunky Garlic in Promix. Still looking pretty good but, no where near what the coco plants are doing. I've dropped the nute strength to 50% and added more frequent water only days with a bit less volume. Still throwing out some crinkly yellow leaves. Moving right into flowering and lots of bud sites.

P1040446.JPG

P1040445.JPG

Hotz - #4 seed: Day 37 : Coco/RainScience 0.8Gal
Growing like mad in such a small container.

P1040450.JPG

P1040451.JPG

P1040452.JPG

Hotz - Seed #2 "The Coil": Day 40 Coco/1.5galAirpot
This one is still just expanding non stop. Wants more and more water everyday. Up to about 1500ml in the AM and 1000ml PM session. Almost getting too large to pull from the tent for picture days.

P1040454.JPG

Help! It's gone too well! How do I make it stop!!

P1040455.JPG

P1040457.JPG

Hotz - Seed #3: day 40 - Promix/1.5Gal Airpot
The other soil plant. Grumpy. Worse than the MSG in promix but certainly growing slower and I haven't been able to sort it out. I reduced the feed strength on the soil plants and upped the water/additions/microbes frequency but nothing has helped. In fact the leaves on this one look worse than ever. Developing dark spots that are turning into rusty splotches. Unsure what tack to try with it.

P1040459.JPG

P1040460.JPG

So overall the Promix plants aren't doing great but the 2 Coco Hotz are more than making up for it. The MSG in Promix should turn out well in the end.

Attachments

• P1040457.JPG
    P1040457.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
Back