twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

The Great still doing great in the 4” rock wool cube. Think I might give it another week before I Plant it in pro mix.
C8A87F82-8288-4682-BF57-C4D6EBCD869F.jpeg

6 week veg sounds about right. :baked:

Sooo… Autowreck is looking like a runt, or seriously stunted. Tonight I dropped 2 Knows Candy in spring water in a shottie and put them on the Wi-Fi router. All Hotz seeds either didn’t germ or died straight after popping soil. I have one seed left and will wait til spring before trying that one again. I also have two Whiskey Zulu in flower right now but they are too advanced for this grow and show…
image.jpg

I’ll let y’all know when they pop the soil! I’ll also be trying the Autowreck again soon…

Sooo… Autowreck is looking like a runt, or seriously stunted. Tonight I dropped 2 Knows Candy in spring water in a shottie and put them on the Wi-Fi router. All Hotz seeds either didn’t germ or died straight after popping soil. I have one seed left and will wait til spring before trying that one again. I also have two Whiskey Zulu in flower right now but they are too advanced for this grow and show…View attachment 1414385
I’ll let y’all know when they pop the soil! I’ll also be trying the Autowreck again soon…
My Autowreck is struggling also, however has started to show signs of progress. Hotz is doing well. I’m staying the course. Good Luck. I’m reposting previous pic for comparison. (AW in the back)
58190762-760D-4BAA-8E99-8956BC97FA75.jpeg

Update
trainwreck.jpg

AutoTrainwreck this one took 12 days to germ. it popped on 1/22 The 1st one started but then fizzled out.

ogreberry3.jpg

OgreBerry took 3 days to germ it popped on 1/28 and I transplanted into 3gal on the 29th.

@Twenty20 Adam #Twenty20Mendocino #Twenty20 #AutoTrainwreck #Ogreberry

Hey all. I'm going to Pirate this thread for a minute to share some of the seedlings were running now concurrently with the grow and show. All of these photographed are strains that you folks are running now and started just a few days earlier. These were sprouted in paper towels and placed in soil on Jan 18. All of them are growing in royal gold Mendo mix soil which is pre amended and doesn't require any additional inputs for around 30 days. Growing in a mix light greenhouse with supplemental lights that run about half the night. Depending on how much sun we have, we may run the lights during the day as well.
IMG-20220131-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20220131-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20220131-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20220131-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20220131-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20220131-WA0005.jpg

Last edited:
Ok one more,
These are also some grow and show strains a little more ahead. These were first placed in soil as sprouts on December 16th and 17th.
Hey all. I'm going to Pirate this thread for a minute to share some of the seedlings were running now concurrently with the grow and show. All of these photographed are strains that you folks are running now and started just a few days earlier. These were sprouted in paper towels and placed in soil on Jan 18. All of them are growing in royal gold Mendo mix soil which is pre amended and doesn't require any additional inputs for around 30 days. Growing in a mix light greenhouse with supplemental lights that run about half the night. Depending on how much sun we have, we may run the lights during the day as well. View attachment 1414527View attachment 1414528View attachment 1414529View attachment 1414530View attachment 1414531View attachment 1414532
Correction to that date. We soaked them in water on the 18th and transplanted them to soil on the 24th.

Back