twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

I wouldn't use the actual journal blog option, most of us see that a new post is a link to a blog post and back right back out :rofl: thread format is easier for everyone. If you want to have titles/Day counts/etc to go back to you can use a thread mark and it makes it super easy to go back and find what you're looking for.

I wouldn't use the actual journal blog option, most of us see that a new post is a link to a blog post and back right back out :rofl: thread format is easier for everyone. If you want to have titles/Day counts/etc to go back to you can use a thread mark and it makes it super easy to go back and find what you're looking for.

Awesome, appreciate the link n info! :cheers:

Awesome, appreciate the link n info! :cheers:
No worries! Idk if anyone has told you but if you do a journal from seed to harvest with at least weekly updates and then post a dry weight pic at the end you get added to the cultivators club which comes with lots of fun perks!

No worries! Idk if anyone has told you but if you do a journal from seed to harvest with at least weekly updates and then post a dry weight pic at the end you get added to the cultivators club which comes with lots of fun perks!

Not directly about seed to harvest and dry weight, and @Twenty20 Adam just posted I should do a journal to join the fun. I noticed most have the yellow Cultivators Club badge and figured that’s who the Grow & Show was for…blown away by Twenty20’s generosity! Between this and the GAAR, plus how on point the genetics are) I got nothing but respect for them :bow:

Day 16 for Whiskey Zulu and Biscauto and day 15 for Knows Candy. None of them are looking super great, but especially the KC. Ended up putting the WZ and Biscauto into individual 10gal pots and kinda just waiting to see if the KC perks up at all. The new growth is looking somewhat better on all 3 so we will see.
20220129_173724.jpg
20220129_173759.jpg
20220129_173838.jpg
20220129_173915.jpg

I wanted to start off on the right foot and abide by the rules. I started off the grow & show again, pictures only. No videos! Trix autoflower and hindsight photoperiod to appeal to both growers! Started germ process on 12-29-22 in the paper towel method. Just put it on my LED light in my tent. Will check the process in 2-3 days.

3756818C-6CE3-428C-BCE0-F8B0C62CCD8E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Day one - Muchacha

she is in soil and I'll probably repot in a 12 litre pot at a later date. Not sure yet if I'll top her or not. Kinda been enjoying just letting plants grow lately.

89B600D8-9F3C-4853-A827-549CB074A4CC.jpeg

Back